Posted on 2018-10-12, by manhneovn.
Learn how to design complex, correct programs and fix problems before writing a single line of code. This book is a practical, comprehensive resource on TLA+ programming with rich, complex examples. Practical TLA+ shows you how to use TLA+ to specify a complex system and test the design itself for bugs.
You'll learn how even a short TLA+ spec can find critical bugs. Start by getting your feet wet with an example of TLA+ used in a bank transfer system, to see how it helps you design, test, and build a better application. Then, get some fundamentals of TLA+ operators, logic, functions, PlusCal, models, and concurrency. Along the way you will discover how to organize your blueprints and how to specify distributed systems and eventual consistency.
Finally, you'll put what you learn into practice with some working case study applications, applying TLA+ to a wide variety of practical problems: from algorithm performance and data structures to business code and MapReduce. After reading and using this book, you'll have what you need to get started with TLA+ and how to use it in your mission-critical applications.
What You'll Learn
Read and write TLA+ specifications
Check specs for broken invariants, race conditions, and liveness bugs
Design concurrency and distributed systems
Learn how TLA+ can help you with your day-to-day production work
Who This Book Is For
Those with programming experience who are new to design and to TLA+.
- Ebooks list page : 37410
- 2018-11-06Practical TLA Planning Driven Development
- 2012-05-20Russell Gold, Thomas Hammell, Tom Snyder, Test-Driven Development: A J2EE Example
- 2019-05-06Everyday Rails Testing with RSpec A practical approach to test-driven development
- 2019-03-26Everyday Rails Testing with RSpec A practical approach to test-driven development
- 2019-03-10Practical Test-Driven Development for Java Programmers
- 2019-01-25Practical Test-Driven Development for Java Programmers
- 2018-12-05Test Driven Development in Ruby A Practical Introduction to TDD Using Problem and Solution Domain An...
- 2018-11-01Practical Test-Driven Development for Java Programmers
- 2018-10-26Practical Test-Driven Development for Java Programmers
- 2018-09-27Practical Test-Driven Development using C# 7
- 2018-07-21Practical Test-Driven Development using C# 7
- 2018-07-15Test Driven Development in Ruby A Practical Introduction to TDD Using Problem and Solution Domain Analysis
- 2018-05-20Practical Test-Driven Development using C# 7
- 2018-04-19Test Driven Development in Ruby A Practical Introduction to TDD Using Problem and Solution Domain Analysis - Removed
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Test Driven Development in Ruby: A Practical Introduction to TDD Using Problem and Solution Domain Analysis
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Test-Driven Development: A Practical Guide: A Practical Guide
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Salesforce.com Lightning Process Builder and Visual Workflow: A Practical Guide to Model-Driven Development on the Force.com Platform - Removed
- 2018-01-01[PDF] A Practical Guide to Feature-Driven Development
- 2017-11-30[PDF] ATDD by Example: A Practical Guide to Acceptance Test-Driven Development
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.