Posted on 2020-06-24, by nokia241186.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 100 lectures (8 hour, 10 mins) | Size: 2.61 GB
Master python programming with 100 best python programming practices for absolute beginners to excel in the industry
What you'll learn
Level up your python programming skill with over 100 beginners best practices
How to find even and odd number in python
How to detect Positive and Negative Numbers
How to check for Even and odd Numbers
How to check for Greatest of 3 Numbers
How to check for divisibility of a Number
How to convert from Celsius to Fahrenheit
How to check for Leap year
How to check if a point belongs to Circle
How to create quadratic Equation
How to make guess of Random number
How to create a Multiplication Table using while loop
How to build a simple Calculator
How to get Sum and Product of digits
How to make a Binary search of number in an array
This courses requires basics of python programming knowledge
A computer (Windows/Mac/Linux)
Welcome to 100+ Python programming best practices for absolute beginner! Learning Python programming language and understanding Python programming language are two different things. Almost every student enjoy learning Python programming language. But, only a few number of these students actually understand Python programming language afterwards. This is where the remaining students are left behind and kept wandering from one course to another over the internet to get the best knowledge on understanding Python programming language with cups of coffee on their table everyday.
100+ Python programming best practices for absolute beginner is a comprehensive and concise guide with over 8 hours of content that is designed to pick up every interested student from the state of "zero-knowledge" to a state of "Hero-knowledge" in Python programming with lots of practical Python projects.
Why Must I Take This Course?
Emenwa Global instructors are industry experts with years of practical, real-world experience building software at industry leading companies. They are sharing everything they know to teach thousands of students around the world, just like you, the most in-demand technical and non-technical skills (which are commonly overlooked) in the most efficient way so that you can take control of your life and unlock endless exciting new career opportunities in the world of technology, no matter your background or experience.
Who this course is for:
Anyone who wants to learn to code
Anyone looking to level up their skills and master a new programming language
Anyone who wants to master Python 3
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 43935
- 2022-06-25Practical C Programming Practices (130 Common Projects)
- 2022-01-08Practical C Programming Practices (130 Common Projects)
- 2022-01-07Practical C Programming Practices (130 Common Projects)
- 2020-10-11Practical C Programming Practices (130 Common Projects)
- 2020-06-27Practical Java programming practices (120 common projects)
- 2021-07-21Practical Python Programming 100 Practical Python Programming Practices And Projects
- 2020-11-23Practical Python Programming for IoT: Build advanced IoT projects using a Raspberry Pi 4, MQTT, RESTful APIs, WebSockets, Python
- 2022-06-23Complete Python Programming Fundamentals And Sample Projects
- 2022-01-05Complete Python Programming Fundamentals And Sample Projects
- 2021-11-29Udemy Complete Python Programming Fundamentals And Sample Projects
- 2021-10-01Udemy - Complete Python Programming Fundamentals And Sample Projects
- 2021-09-27Complete Python Programming Fundamentals And Sample Projects (Update)
- 2021-08-07Python A-Z Learn Python Programming By Building 10 Projects (Updated 04 2021)
- 2021-06-29Complete Python Programming From Scratch With Projects
- 2021-06-24Packt Python A-Z Learn Python Programming By Building 5 Projects-XQZT
- 2021-06-18Python A-Z: Learn Python Programming By Building 10 Projects (Updated 04/2021)
- 2021-05-30Python A Z: Learn Python Programming By Building 10 Projects (Updated 04/2021)
- 2021-05-27Python A-Z Learn Python Programming By Building 10 Projects (Updated 04 2021)
- 2021-05-25Python A-Z: Learn Python Programming By Building 10 Projects (Updated 04/2021)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.