Posted on 2013-05-08. By anonymous.
2013 | ISBN-10: 1482693046 | 80 pages | EPUB, MOBI, PDF | 3,8 MB
About the Book This book is a guide to pregnancy from conception to birth and everything in between. You will learn about methods for diagnosing pregnancy, tests used to determine how your baby is developing and the importance of communicating with your practitioner. You will also discover the importance of the pregnancy diet, prenatal vitamins and what things should be avoided during pregnancy, from tobacco and alcohol use to the use of illegal substances and caffeine, all of which pose negative risk factors for the development of your baby. You will also be provided with an outline of the next nine months of your life, including what you may be feeling emotionally and mentally, reassuring you that crying over spilled milk during pregnancy is often acceptable. Further, there is information on what you may be experiencing physically, from being exhausted and having to constantly pee to feeling nauseous and constipated all in the same day, again reassuring you that this is perfectly normal. The goal of this book is to provide you with the information you need to conduct a safe and healthy pregnant environment for your baby to grow and develop in. It is not meant, however, to scare you out of your mind with the different complications that can occur during pregnancy. If at any time you are reading this and you begin feeling overwhelmed by the information or are unsure about anything, ask your practitioner. After all, you chose this individual because of their expertise and experience in the field of pregnancy. With that said, sit back, put your feet up and enjoy learning about the life you should live for the next nine months while there is a child growing inside you, completely dependent on you taking care of them. Relaxation, rest, adequate nutrition and fluid intake are essential. So, grab a glass of water, read a few pages, take a nap, read a few more and become the best pregnant mom you can be! Oh, and don't forget to go pee, because it's likely you need to after reading this introduction, even though you just went five minutes ago!
- Ebooks list page : 22150
- 2018-12-13Pregnancy & Childbirth Everything You Need To Know From Conception To Labor And Delivery
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Pregnancy & Childbirth: Everything You Need To Know From Conception To Labor And Delivery
- 2018-01-23[PDF] The Healthy Pregnancy Book: Month by Month, Everything You Need to Know from America's Baby Experts (Sears Parenting Library)
- 2008-12-20The Pregnancy Book: Month-by-Month, Everything You Need to Know From America's Baby Experts
- 2007-05-12The Pregnancy Book-Month-by-Month, Everything You Need to Know From America's Baby Ex
- 2020-07-23Getting Laid: Everything You Need to Know About Raising Chickens, Gardening and Preserving ― with Over 100 Recipes!
- 2020-06-11COVID-19: Everything You Need to Know about the Corona Virus and the Race for the Vaccine
- 2020-04-17Instagram: Instagram Blackbook: Everything You Need To Know About Instagram For Business and Personal - Ultimate Instagram Marketing Book
- 2020-02-25UDEMY SCRIVENER EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW FROM IDEA TO LAUNCH TUTORIAL
- 2020-02-22UDEMY SCRIVENER EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW FROM IDEA TO LAUNCH TUTORIAL
- 2019-12-20Raspberry Pi 4 Ultimate Guide: From Beginner to Pro: Everything You Need to Know: Setup, Programming Theory, Techniques, and Awesome Ideas to Build Your Own Projects (Raspberry Master Series)
- 2019-02-21An Introduction to Data: Everything You Need to Know About AI, Big Data and Data Science
- 2019-02-05SCRIVENER EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW FROM IDEA TO LAUNCH TUTORIAL-COMPRISED
- 2018-10-24Everything You Need to Know How Investing in Stocks and Bonds
- 2018-01-11[PDF] This is Cancer: Everything You Need to Know, from the Waiting Room to the Bedroom
- 2018-01-08[PDF] The Complete Guide to Self-Publishing: Everything You Need to Know to Write, Publish, Promote and Sell Your Own Book
- 2017-12-02[PDF] China A to Z: Everything You Need to Know to Understand Chinese Customs and Culture
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Seventeen Ultimate Guide to College: Everything You Need to Know to Walk Onto Campus and Own It!
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Getting Laid: Everything You Need to Know About Raising Chickens, Gardening and Preserving - with Over 100 Recipes!
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.