Posted on 2020-06-18, by books_lover.
Dig to the root of public fraud with deep exploration of theory, standards, and norms Preventing Fraud and Mismanagement in Government identifies common themes in public fraud and corruption, describes the forces that drive them, and provides an objective standard of good practices with no political bent. From Bridgegate to Iran-Contra, this book walks through the massive scandals that resulted from public mismanagement and fraud to illustrate how deeply-entrenched, entity-specific norms can differ from actual best practices. The discussion includes the theoretical underpinnings of public fraud, and how intense corporate culture and limited exposure to outside practice standards can lead to routine deviation from normal behavior and moral standards. You'll find a compendium of practices that illustrate actual norms, allowing you to compare your own agency's culture and operations to standard practice, and contrast the motivations for fraud in the public and private sectors. Public ag
- Ebooks list page : 43880
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Preventing Fraud and Mismanagement in Government: Systems and Structures (Wiley Corporate F&A)
- 2020-01-04Fair Value Measurement: Practical Guidance and Implementation (Wiley Corporate F&A) Ed 3
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Exposing Fraud: Skills, Process and Practicalities (Wiley Corporate F&A)
- 2020-05-17The Business Ethics Twin-Track: Combining Controls and Culture to Minimise Reputational Risk (Wiley Corporate F&A)
- 2020-01-11Online Risk to Children: Impact, Protection and Prevention (Wiley Child Protection & Policy Series)
- 2019-12-23Accounting for Goodwill and Other Intangible Assets (Wiley Corporate F&A)
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Financial Expert Witness Communication: A Practical Guide to Reporting and Testimony (Wiley Corporate F&A)
- 2014-01-28MORPHING AEROSPACE VEHICLES AND STRUCTURES-WILEY pdf-ke
- 2012-08-07Project Management Accounting, with Website: Budgeting, Tracking, and Reporting Costs and Profitability (Wiley Corporate F&A)
- 2011-11-10Internal Control of Fixed Assets: A Controller and Auditor's Guide (Wiley Corporate F&A)
- 2020-06-18Internal Control/Anti-Fraud Program Design for the Small Business: A Guide for Companies NOT Subject to the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (Wiley Corporate F&A)
- 2020-01-12Fraud Examination Casebook with Documents: A Hands-on Approach (Wiley Corporate F&A)
- 2020-05-01Corporate Fraud and Corruption: A Holistic Approach to Preventing Financial Crises
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Corporate Fraud and Corruption: A Holistic Approach to Preventing Financial Crises - Removed
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Essential Project Investment Governance and Reporting: Preventing Project Fraud And Ensuring Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
- 2011-09-17Essential Project Investment Governance and Reporting: Preventing Project Fraud And Ensuring Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
- 2011-07-14Essential Project Investment Governance and Reporting: Preventing Project Fraud And Ensuring Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
- 2020-06-19Warranty Fraud Management: Reducing Fraud and Other Excess Costs in Warranty and Service Operations (Wiley and SAS Business Series)
- 2020-06-18The Engineering Design of Systems: Models and Methods (Wiley Series in Systems Engineering and Management) Ed 3
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.