Date: June 2013
Posted on 2014-05-12, by ecabuk.
Gathering and analyzing empirical data is the key to truly understanding anything. We can track operational metrics to quantify the health of our products in production. We can track quality metrics of our projects, and even use our data to identify bad code. Visualizing this data allows anyone to read our analysis and easily get a deep understanding of the story the data tells.
What youâ€™ll learn
- A rich understanding of how to gather, and analyzeÂ empirical data
- How to tell a story with data using data visualizations
- What types of data visualizations are best to use for the story that you want to tell with your data
- A comprehensive introduction to the R language, covering all the essentials
Who this book is for
Developers at all levels interested in data visualization,Â beginning to intermediate engineering managers, statisticians, mathematicians, economists and any others interested in data visualization.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Background
Chapter 2. R Language Primer
Chapter 3. A Deeper Dive into R
Chapter 4. Data Visualization with D3
Chapter 5. Visualizing Spatial Data from Access Logs
Chapter 6. Visualizing Data Over Time
Chapter 7. Bar Charts
Chapter 8. Correlation Analysis with Scatter Plots
Chapter 9. Visualizing the Balance of Delivery and Quality with Parallel Coordinates
- Ebooks list page : 26824
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.