[request_ebook] Probability, Stochastic Processes, and Queueing Theory: The Mathematics of Computer Performance Modeling
Author: Randolph Nelson
Posted on 2010-12-05, by seyha_rupp.
This textbook provides a comprehensive introduction to probability and stochastic processes, and shows how these subjects may be applied in computer performance modelling. The author's aim is to derive the theory in a way that combines its formal, intuitive, and applied aspects so that students may apply this indispensable tool in a variety of different settings. Readers are assumed to be familiar with elementary linear algebra and calculus, including the concept of limit, but otherwise this book provides a self-contained approach suitable for graduate or advanced undergraduate students. The first half of the book covers the basic concepts of probability including expectation, random variables, and fundamental theorems. In the second half of the book the reader is introduced to stochastic processes. Subjects covered include renewal processes, queueing theory, Markov processes, and reversibility as it applies to networks of queues. Examples and applications are drawn from problems in computer performance modelling.
- Ebooks list page : 8818
- 2012-03-12Probability, Random Processes, and Statistical Analysis: Applications to Communications, Signal Processing, Queueing Theory and Mathematical Finance By Hisashi Kobayashi, Brian L. Mark, William Turin
- 2012-09-18Stochastic Processes in Queueing Theory (Stochastic Modelling and Applied Probability)
- 2012-06-25Stochastic Processes in Queueing Theory
- 2012-02-19Stochastic Processes and Filtering Theory (Mathematics in Science and Engineering) - Andrew H. Jazwinski
- 2011-10-02Andrew H. Jazwinski, " Stochastic Processes and Filtering Theory"
- 2011-10-02Andrew H. Jazwinski, " Stochastic Processes and Filtering Theory" (repost)
- 2007-12-11Stochastic Processes and Filtering Theory (Mathematics in Science & Engineering)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Probability, Random Processes, and Statistical Analysis: Applications to Communications, Signal Processing, Queueing Theory and Mathematical Finance
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Stochastic Processes in Quantum Theory and Statistical Physics: Proceedings of the International Workshop Held in Marseille, France, June 29 - July 4, 1981 (Lecture Notes in Physics) - Removed
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Elementary Probability Theory: With Stochastic Processes and an Introduction to Mathematical Finance (Springer Undergraduate Texts in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2012-01-28The Importance of Common Metrics for Advancing Social Science Theory and Research: A Workshop Summary - Committee On Advancing Social Science Theory: The Importance Of Common Metrics
- 2009-05-15Elementary Probability Theory: With Stochastic Processes and an Introduction to Mathematical Finance
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Stochastic Processes and Applications to Mathematical Finance: Proceedings of the 6th Ritsumeikan International Symposium
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Chemical Kinetics, Stochastic Processes, and Irreversible Thermodynamics (Lecture Notes on Mathematical Modelling in the Life Sciences) - Removed
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Stochastic Processes and Applications: Diffusion Processes, the Fokker-Planck and Langevin Equations (Texts in Applied Mathematics) - Removed
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Statistical Independence in Probability, Analysis and Number Theory, the Carus Mathematical Monographs Number 12
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Statistical Independence in Probability, Analysis and Number Theory, the Carus Mathematical Monographs Number 12
- 2014-02-06Theory of Stochastic Processes: With Applications to Financial Mathematics and Risk Theory [Repost]
- 2013-01-15Stochastic Processes and Random Vibrations: Theory and Practice (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.