Posted on 2014-02-28. By anonymous.
Charles S. Cox Jr. - Progenitor Cell Therapy for Neurological Injury
Published: 2010-11-17 | ISBN: 1607619644 | PDF | 255 pages | 5 MB
There are currently no reparative therapies for severe neurological injury, including brain injury, spinal cord injury and stroke. Actually, most treatments are designed simply to limit secondary damage. However, pre-clinical data supports the idea that exogenous stem and progenitor cells have the potential to promote a reparative response to severe neurological injuries. Progenitor Cell Therapy for Neurological Injury is a compilation of seminal essays that explore many unique aspects of neurological injury, focusing on the critical translational issues of cell delivery. Specifically, it discusses routes of administration, types of progenitor cells (alone and/or in combinations), timing of delivery and adjuncts to promote cell engraftment, survival and effectiveness. In addition, many chapters address measuring the effects of transplanted cells and cell tracking. The paradigms of how cell-based therapeutics affect neurological injury is changing rapidly. The developments in this field may ultimately offer realistic hope for improvement in patients with severe injuries. This book is a vital key toward unlocking those future treatments.
No Other Mirrors, Please!
- Ebooks list page : 25333
- 2011-03-14Progenitor Cell Therapy for Neurological Injury (Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine) (repost)
- 2010-12-05Progenitor Cell Therapy for Neurological Injury
- 2010-12-04Progenitor Cell Therapy for Neurological Injury
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Cellular Therapy for Neurological Injury (Gene and Cell Therapy)
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Cell Therapy for Brain Injury - Removed
- 2013-12-01Stem Cell Therapy for Autoimmune Disease (repost)
- 2011-10-20Cognitive Rehabilitation Therapy for Traumatic Brain Injury: Evaluating the Evidence
- 2013-01-10Embryonic Stem Cell Therapy for Osteo-Degenerative Diseases: Methods and Protocols [Repost]
- 2012-08-15Acupuncture Therapy for Neurological Diseases: A Neurobiological View [Repost]
- 2020-05-11Gene Therapy for Neurological Disorders: Methods and Protocols (Methods in Molecular Biology)
- 2019-12-28Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Therapy for the Eye (Fundamental Biomedical Technologies)
- 2019-08-23Cell Therapy for Brain Repair (Contemporary Neuroscience)
- 2018-10-16Gene Delivery and Therapy for Neurological Disorders
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Bone marrow stem cell therapy for stroke - Removed
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetes (Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine) - Removed
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Gene Delivery and Therapy for Neurological Disorders
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Stem Cell Therapy for Organ Failure - Removed
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Acupuncture Therapy for Neurological Diseases: A Neurobiological View
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Cell Therapy for Lung Disease
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.