Posted on 2019-11-25, by everest555.
Video: .MP4, 1280x720 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48kHz, 2ch | Duration: 15:52:21
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Subtitles | Size: 2.09 GB
Build a Progressive Web App (PWA) that feels like an iOS & Android App, using Device Camera, Push Notifications and more
What you'll learn
Build web apps that look and feel like native mobile apps for iOS and Android
Use service workers to build web apps that work without internet connection (offline-first)
Leverage device features like the camera and geolocation in your web apps
Use web push notifications to increase user engagement with your web apps
Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) are the next big thing in web development as they bring mobile-app-like experiences to your users without requiring them to install an app from the app store/ play store.
"Progressive Web App" simply is a term summarizing all the features allowing you to deliver mobile-like experiences. The topic is highly trending and it also is a topic which is here to stay! Not only is it strongly promoted by Google (actually a lot of talks at Google I/O 2017, Google's developer conference, were devoted to PWAs), it's also quickly being adopted by big companies like Twitter or the Washington Post.
Having the skills to build and optimize these kind of web apps is already an important and highly demanded skill for modern web developers, a trend which is only going to accelerate! Therefore, learning how to build PWAs will give you a competitive edge!
In detail, this course will cover everything you need to build amazing PWAs - leading to a score of 100 (out of 100) in Google's PWA auditing tool "Lighthouse":
Detailed explanation about what a PWA exactly is
How to use an app manifest to make your web app installable on device homescreens
Using service workers to offer offline support by caching assets
Advanced service worker usage and caching strategies
A refresher on Promises and the Fetch API as both concepts are heavily used in PWAs
How to improve user engagement by adding push notifications
A way to synchronize data in the background, even if connection is lost
How to access native device features like the camera or geolocation
Using Workbox to make service worker management easier
Explanations on how to turn your next SPA project into a PWA
So this course has a lot to offer, how do you tell if it's for you though?
It definitely is the right choice if ...
... you already are a web developer (no matter if experienced or still new to the business) and want to prepare for the future
... you want to deliver the best possible experiences to your users, using technologies like web push notifications or offline support
What do you need to know to get the most out of the course?
No advanced knowledge of these technologies required though
I'd be very happy to welcome you on board of this course and start this journey together with you!
Who this course is for:
Students who want to build web apps that look and behave like native mobile apps
Students who want to build offline-ready web apps (yes, that works!)
Anyone who wants to build web apps that offer access to the device camera, geolocation, push notifications and provide offline support
Students who want to leverage latest browser features whilst still supporting older browsers
- Ebooks list page : 41903
- 2019-12-12Progressive Web Apps (PWA) The Complete Guide (Updated 5/2019)
- 2019-10-05Udemy - Progressive Web Apps (PWA) - The Complete Guide
- 2018-12-02Packt - Progressive Web Apps (PWA) - The Complete Guide
- 2018-10-12Progressive Web Apps (PWA) - The Complete Guide
- 2018-08-14Progressive Web Apps (PWA) - The Complete Guide
- 2018-07-10Progressive Web Apps (PWA) - The Complete Guide
- 2018-06-15Progressive Web Apps (PWA) - The Complete Guide
- 2012-05-12Panzertruppen Vol.1: The Complete Guide to the Creation & Combat Employment of Germany's Tank Force 1933-1942
- 2020-01-09Imbalanced Learning The Complete Guide (updated)
- 2019-09-27Docker and Kubernetes The Complete Guide (Updated 07/2019)
- 2019-09-02Running a Mobile App Dev Business: The Complete Guide (updated 7/2019) - Removed
- 2019-08-29Running a Mobile App Dev Business The Complete Guide (updated 72019)
- 2019-08-17Docker and Kubernetes The Complete Guide (Updated 07/2019)
- 2018-12-25Docker and Kubernetes The Complete Guide [Updated 102018]
- 2018-11-23Docker and Kubernetes The Complete Guide [Updated 10 2018]
- 2018-11-21Docker and Kubernetes The Complete Guide [Updated 10 2018]
- 2018-11-16Angular Progressive Web Apps (PWA) MasterClass & FREE E-Book
- 2018-11-15Building Progressive Web Apps with the App Shell Model - Removed
- 2018-10-30Docker and Kubernetes The Complete Guide [Updated 102018]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.