[share_ebook] Project Management Experience and Knowledge Self-Assessment Manual (Cases in Project and Program Management Series)
Author: Project Management Institute
Publisher: Project Management Institute
Posted on 2011-06-12, by sharebookfree.
Project Management Experience and Knowledge Self-Assessment Manual (Cases in Project and Program Management Series)
Project Management Institute | Project Management Institute | 2011-03-12 | 48 pages | English | PDF
In 1999, the Project Management Institute (PMIÂ®) completed a role delineation study for the Project Management Professional (PMPÂ®) Certification Examination. A role delineation study identifies a professionâ€™s major performance domains (e.g., initiating the project or planning the project). It describes the tasks that are performed in each domain, and identifies the knowledge and skills that are required to complete the task. The role delineation task statements are presented in this manual in a format that enables you to assess how your project management experiences and training/education knowledge levels prepare you to complete each of the task statements.
The manual is divided into four sections:
Section One contains proficiency statements for each of the project management performance domains, which include initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing the project. These statements allow you to self-assess the knowledge and skills considered essential to the delivery of effective project management services.
Section Two contains task statements for each project management domain. This section allows you to assess how you would rate as you performed the specific activity linked to the project management performance domains.
Section Three provides a self-assessment exercise. Your job is to evaluate a recently completed project. You will also document lessons learned and propose new policies for project teams to follow in the future.
Section Four contains an expanded version of the proficiency objectives contained in Section One. These objectives are extremely valuable as you identify and plan training programs. Individuals may use all of these tools to enhance understanding and application of PM knowledge to satisfy personal and professional career objectives. The self-assessment rating should not be used to predict, guarantee, or infer success or failure by individuals in their project management career, examinations, or related activities.
**** No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules! ****
- Ebooks list page : 11808
- 2011-01-30Project Management Experience and Knowledge Self-Assessment Manual By Project Management Institute
- 2017-05-11Medical Knowledge Self Assessment Program MKSAP 16 Audio Companion
- 2010-08-11Mksap for Students 2: Medical Knowledge Self-Assessment Program (Mksap 13)
- 2007-12-06Medical Knowledge Self-Assessment Program (MKSAP) 14
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Experience and Knowledge Management in Software Engineering - Removed
- 2012-04-22Anatomy, Histology, and Cell Biology PreTest Self-Assessment and Review, Third Edition by Robert Klein - Removed
- 2011-10-08Stressmap : Personal Diary Edition : The Ultimate Stress Management, Self-Assessment and Coping Guide Developed by Essi Systems
- 2011-09-11Stressmap : Personal Diary Edition : The Ultimate Stress Management, Self-Assessment and Coping Guide Developed by Essi Systems
- 2011-04-17Experience and Knowledge Management in Software Engineering (repost)
- 2011-03-03Professor Dr. Kurt Schneider, "Experience and Knowledge Management in Software Engineering" (Repost)
- 2010-12-25Experience and Knowledge Management in Software Engineering (Repost)
- 2010-01-28Experience and Knowledge Management in Software Engineering
- 2010-01-26Experience and Knowledge Management in Software Engineering
- 2009-12-31Experience and Knowledge Management in Software Engineering
- 2009-06-07Experience and Knowledge Management in Software Engineering
- 2021-01-09Emergency Medicine PreTest : Self Assessment and Review Ed 2
- 2021-01-09Emergency Medicine PreTest Self Assessment and Review Ed 2
- 2020-12-27Self-assessment in Respiratory Medicine 111 Patient Vignettes and Explanations
- 2020-12-22Project and Program Risk Management A Guide to Managing Project Risks and Opportunities
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.