Posted on 2011-04-28. By anonymous.
C.RC | 2006 | ISBN: 1574447165 | 664 pages | PDF | 10,1 MB
Technological advances and structural changes within the electric utility industry mandate that protection engineers develop a solid understanding of the related new technologies as well as of power system operations and economics in order to function proficiently. Continuing in the bestselling tradition of the previous editions by the late J. Lewis Blackburn, Protective Relaying: Principles and Applications, Third Edition retains the fundamentals of protection relays and power system protection while incorporating new developments in the field. Thoroughly updated and revised, this third edition focuses on technological changes in the design of protective systems, the practical concerns of power system protection encountered by users, and the techniques for protecting typical facilities used in modern power systems. New to the Third Edition Â· Expanded coverage of the requirements for generator intertie protection, generator protection, and generator excitation systems Â· The latest technologies in microprocessor applications, including digital-based devices and designs Â· Protection issues, such as capacitor bank protection, underfrequency and undervoltage load shedding, special protection schemes, DC tripping scheme designs, fault location, and event reports Building on the excellence of the preceding editions, this book will continue to serve as a basic reference for newcomers to the area as well as for experienced engineers. By sharing his first-hand experience with protection practices, the author offers valuable realistic insight into this field.
- Ebooks list page : 11342
- 2011-05-04Protective Relaying - Principles and Applications 3rd Edition
- 2010-12-30Protective Relaying: Principles and Applications, Third Edition (repost)
- 2010-12-02Protective Relaying: Principles and Applications, Third Edition (repost)
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Protective Relaying: Principles and Applications, Fourth Edition
- 2010-01-29Mass Spectrometry: Principles and Applications 3rd edition (REPOST)
- 2009-07-07Mass Spectrometry: Principles and Applications 3rd edition (REPOST)
- 2007-08-17Protective Relaying: Principles and Applications, Third Edition
- 2007-08-17Protective Relaying: Principles and Applications, Third Edition (Power Engineering)
- 2011-11-22Protective Relaying: Principles and Applications (repost)
- 2019-07-10Acoustics An Introduction to Its Physical Principles and Applications, 3rd Edition
- 2018-11-20PACS-Based Multimedia Imaging Informatics Basic Principles and Applications, 3rd edition
- 2018-09-22MRI Basic Principles and Applications (3rd Edition)
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Introduction to Cryptography: Principles and Applications,3rd Edition
- 2014-06-07Morphological Image Analysis: Principles and Applications, 2nd edition (Repost)
- 2014-06-03The Essential Guide to User Interface Design: An Introduction to GUI Design Principles and Techniques (3rd edition) [Repost]
- 2014-03-25Digital Design: Principles and Practices (3rd Edition) [Repost]
- 2014-03-19Rheology of Fluid, Semisolid, and Solid Foods: Principles and Applications (3rd edition)
- 2014-03-18Rheology of Fluid, Semisolid, and Solid Foods: Principles and Applications (3rd edition) - Removed
- 2014-01-29Electrical Engineering: Principles and Applications, Fifth Edition (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.