Posted on 2019-08-13, by nokia241186.
2015 | ISBN: 1137490918 | English | 234 pages | PDF (scan) | 20,7 MB
This is the first book to address the history of psychiatry under Communism in Central and Eastern Europe, from the Soviet Union to East Germany. It brings together new research addressing understandings of mental health and disorder, treatments and therapies, and the interplay between politics, ideology and psychiatry.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 41117
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Deinstitutionalisation and After: Post-War Psychiatry in the Western World (Mental Health in Historical Perspective) - Removed
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Migration and Mental Health: Past and Present (Mental Health in Historical Perspective)
- 2017-12-14[PDF] A History of Self-Harm in Britain: A Genealogy of Cutting and Overdosing (Mental Health in Historical Perspective)
- 2011-08-26Antenatal and Postnatal Mental Health: The NICE Guideline on Clinical Management and Service Guidance
- 2011-08-24Relational Competence Theory: Research and Mental Health Applications
- 2011-10-16Contesting Psychiatry: Social Movements in Mental Health (Critical Studies in Health and Society) - Removed
- 2011-07-31Contesting Psychiatry: Social Movements in Mental Health (Critical Studies in Health and Society) - Removed
- 2011-07-15Contesting Psychiatry: Social Movements in Mental Health
- 2011-07-10Liberatory Psychiatry: Philosophy, Politics and Mental Health
- 2011-01-02Liberatory Psychiatry: Philosophy, Politics and Mental Health [REPOST]
- 2009-08-31The Menopausal Transition: Interface Between Gynecology and Psychiatry (Key Issues in Mental Health) - Removed
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Learning Disabilities and Mental Health: A Nursing Perspective
- 2008-12-31Learning Disabilities and Mental Health: A Nursing Perspective
- 2012-01-21Atlas Nurses In Mental Health 2007 - World Health Organization
- 2012-01-12Atlas Nurses In Mental Health 2007 - World Health Organization
- 2011-12-15Atlas Nurses In Mental Health 2007
- 2011-11-17Intervention Guide for Mental, Neurological and Substance-use Disorders in Non-specialized Health Settings: Mental health Gap Action Programme (mhGAP)
- 2011-09-26Improving the Quality of Health Care for Mental and Substance-Use Conditions: Quality Chasm Series
- 2019-01-25Manage or Perish The Challenges of Managed Mental Health Care in Europe - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.