Posted on 2008-12-24. By anonymous.
Jessica Kingsley Publishers | 2007-12-15 | ISBN: 1843104148 | 204 pages | PDF | 1,1 MB
"Psychological Processes in Deaf Children with Complex Needs" is a concise and authoritative guide for professionals working with deaf children and their families. The effects of hearing impairments on learning, social development and family life can be profound. They can impact on attachment, parenting and family interaction, and can affect cognitive and neuropsychological processes including perception and memory. This guide draws on the latest evidence to explain the impact of hearing impairment and uses case studies to focus on the key issues for assessment and intervention. It also suggests practical strategies for treatment and development for those working with hearing impaired children.
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK
- Ebooks list page : 2120
- 2011-11-25Psychological Processes in Deaf Children with Complex Needs: An Evidence-Based Practical Guide [Repost]
- 2013-09-13Helping Children with Complex Needs Bounce Back - Resilient Therapy for Parents and Professionals
- 2013-09-07Helping Children with Complex Needs Bounce Back: Resilient Therapy for Parents and Professionals [Repost]
- 2011-11-02Helping Children with Complex Needs Bounce Back: Resilient Therapy for Parents and Professionals
- 2009-07-16Helping Children with Complex Needs Bounce Back: Resilient Therapy for Parents and Professionals
- 2009-02-05Caring for Children with Complex Needs in the Community - Removed
- 2019-12-03Sleep in Children with Neurodevelopmental Disabilities: An Evidence-Based Guide
- 2018-12-15Sleep in Children with Neurodevelopmental Disabilities An Evidence-Based Guide
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Perceptual-Motor Activities for Children With Web Resource: An Evidence-Based Guide to Building Physical and Cognitive Skills
- 2009-03-09Jaqui Hewitt-Taylor - Children With Complex and Continuing Health Needs
- 2020-02-18Uncommon Voyage: Parenting Children With Special Needs - A Guidebook
- 2019-06-27Early Learning Goals for Children with Special Needs
- 2019-03-17Play for Children with Special Needs
- 2019-03-07Play for Children with Special Needs
- 2018-12-05Educating Children with Complex Conditions Understanding Overlapping & Co-existing Developmental Dis...
- 2018-06-26Fun with Messy Play Ideas and Activities for Children with Special Needs
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Strategies for Including Children with Special Needs in Early Childhood Settings
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Early Childhood Intervention: Shaping the Future for Children with Special Needs and Their Families: Early Childhood Intervention [3 volumes]: Shaping ... with Special Needs and Their Families
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Educating Young Children with Special Needs
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.