Posted on 2018-06-21, by nokia241186.
Psychological and Psychoeducational Assessment of Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children and Adolescents by Margery S. Miller,? Tania N. Thomas-Presswood,? Kurt Metz,? Jennifer Lukomski
English | June 30th, 2016 | ASIN: B079CHP5S8, ISBN: 1563686503 | 208 Pages | EPUB | 1.00 MB
The obstacles to valid and meaningful assessment of deaf and hard of hearing children and adolescents are great, yet professionals are regularly asked to conduct comprehensive evaluations to determine resource and program eligibility, test modifications in school, classroom and home recommendations, and referrals. In this important new text, the authors define the skills required of the examiners, explain the complex nature of these assessments, and describe ways to intelligently use existing tests.
Authors Margery S. Miller, Tania Thomas-Presswood, Kurt Metz, and Jennifer Lukomski bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to this in-depth treatment of topics essential to educators and school psychologists. They cover such critical areas as test construction and measurement; the diversity in American Deaf culture; the role of parents in the assessment process; neuropsychological assessments; nonverbal methods for assessing intelligence; and the need for sign language competency when testing cognitive and language skills.
The text concludes with recommendations for the development of valid and reliable tests for all students who are deaf and hard of hearing.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36488
- 2018-06-11Psychological and Psychoeducational Assessment of Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children and Adolescents
- 2018-03-20Psychological and Psychoeducational Assessment of Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children and Adolescents
- 2018-09-21English as a Foreign Language for Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing Persons
- 2018-07-29English as a Foreign Language for Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing Persons
- 2018-06-18Listening with Your Eyes Kids Who Are Deaf and Hard of Hearing (Kids with Special Needs IDEA (Indi
- 2018-06-13English as a Foreign Language for Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing Persons
- 2018-06-12Promoting Positive Transition Outcomes Effective Planning for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Young Adults
- 2018-03-20Promoting Positive Transition Outcomes: Effective Planning for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Young Adults...
- 2018-03-20Listening with Your Eyes: Kids Who Are Deaf and Hard of Hearing (Kids with Special Needs: IDEA (Indi...
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Legal Rights, 6th Ed.: The Guide for Deaf and Hard of Hearing People
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Teaching Deaf Learners: Psychological and Developmental Foundations (Perspectives on Deafness)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Early Intervention for Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing Infants, Toddlers, and Their Families: Interdisciplinary Perspectives (Professional Perspectives On Deafness: Evidence and Applications)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Captioned Media in Foreign Language Learning and Teaching: Subtitles for the Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing as Tools for Language Learning (New Language Learning and Teaching Environments) - Removed
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Essentials of ADHD Assessment for Children and Adolescents (Essentials of Psychological Assessment)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Legal Rights, 5th Ed.: The Guide for Deaf and Hard of Hearing People
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Worry and its Psychological Disorders: Theory, Assessment and Treatment (Wiley Series in Clinical Psychology)
- 2013-12-12Handbook of Forensic Assessment: Psychological and Psychiatric Perspectives [Repost]
- 2011-12-30Handbook of Forensic Assessment: Psychological and Psychiatric Perspectives - Eric Y. Drogin
- 2011-11-05Eric Y. Drogin, Frank M. Dattilio, "Handbook of Forensic Assessment: Psychological and Psychiatric Perspectives"
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.