Posted on 2019-10-06, updated at 2019-10-29, by everest555.
Bestseller | h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 746 kb/s | English,aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s | 17h 00mn | 5.3 GB
Instructor: Jose Portilla
Learn how to create state of the art neural networks for deep learning with Facebook's PyTorch Deep Learning library!
What you'll learn
Learn how to use NumPy to format data into arrays
Use pandas for data manipulation and cleaning
Learn classic machine learning theory principals
Use PyTorch Deep Learning Library for image classification
Use PyTorch with Recurrent Neural Networks for Sequence Time Series Data
Create state of the art Deep Learning models to work with tabular data
Understanding of Python Basic Topics (data types,loops,functions) also Python OOP recommended
Be able to work through basic derivative calculations
Admin Permissions on your computer (ability to download our files)
Welcome to the best online course for learning about Deep Learning with Python and PyTorch!
PyTorch is an open source deep learning platform that provides a seamless path from research prototyping to production deployment. It is rapidly becoming one of the most popular deep learning frameworks for Python. Deep integration into Python allows popular libraries and packages to be used for easily writing neural network layers in Python. A rich ecosystem of tools and libraries extends PyTorch and supports development in computer vision, NLP and more.
This course focuses on balancing important theory concepts with practical hands-on exercises and projects that let you learn how to apply the concepts in the course to your own data sets! When you enroll in this course you will get access to carefully laid out notebooks that explain concepts in an easy to understand manner, including both code and explanations side by side. You will also get access to our slides that explain theory through easy to understand visualizations.
In this course we will teach you everything you need to know to get started with Deep Learning with Pytorch, including:
Machine Learning Theory
Test/Train/Validation Data Splits
Model Evaluation - Regression and Classification Tasks
Unsupervised Learning Tasks
Tensors with PyTorch
Neural Network Theory
Artificial Neural Networks
Convolutional Neural Networks
Recurrent Neural Networks
and much more!
By the end of this course you will be able to create a wide variety of deep learning models to solve your own problems with your own data sets.
So what are you waiting for? Enroll today and experience the true capabilities of Deep Learning with PyTorch! I'll see you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
Intermediate to Advanced Python Developers wanting to learn about Deep Learning with PyTorch
- Ebooks list page : 41513
- 2019-10-29PyTorch for Deep Learning with Python Bootcamp
- 2019-10-07PyTorch for Deep Learning with Python Bootcamp
- 2020-01-09Pytorch For Deep Learning With Python Bootcamps
- 2019-01-24Complete Guide to TensorFlow for Deep Learning with Python
- 2018-12-21Complete Guide to TensorFlow for Deep Learning with Python
- 2018-12-19Complete Guide to TensorFlow for Deep Learning with Python
- 2018-12-07Complete Guide to TensorFlow for Deep Learning with Python (Updated 112018)
- 2018-10-17Complete Guide to TensorFlow for Deep Learning with Python
- 2019-12-24Learn Keras for Deep Neural Networks: A Fast-Track Approach to Modern Deep Learning with Python
- 2019-12-20Advanced Deep Learning with Python: Design and implement advanced next-generation AI solutions using TensorFlow and PyTorch
- 2019-12-16Python Machine Learning for Beginners: The First Step-by-Step Guide for Beginners to Programming and Deep Learning with Python. Data Science, Artificial Intelligence Using Scikit-Learn.
- 2019-12-15Python for Data Analysis: Master Deep Learning With Python And Become Great At Programming.Python For Beginners With Hands On Project
- 2019-06-11Learn Keras for Deep Neural Networks - A Fast-Track Approach to Modern Deep Learning with Python
- 2020-06-17Advanced Deep Learning with Python
- 2020-06-17Advanced Deep Learning with Python (AZW3)
- 2020-05-26Deep Learning With Python Comprehensive Guide of Tips and Tricks using Deep Le
- 2020-05-26Advanced Deep Learning with Python Ivan Vasilev
- 2020-05-25Advanced Deep Learning with Python
- 2020-05-19Advanced Deep Learning with Python - Ivan Vasilev
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.