Posted on 2019-07-25, by Germany2020.
Python 3 Advanced Computer Vision with OpenCV & Scikit-image
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 4.94 GB
Duration: 11.5 hours | Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn Image Processing and Computer Vision Programming with OpenCV, NumPy, MatDescriptionlib, and Scikit-image.
What you'll learn
Understand the Scientific Python Ecosystem
Understand Computer Vision and Image Processing Concepts
Learn basics of NumPy Fundamentals for Images
Learn Basic Visualization with MatDescriptionlib
Learn working with Webcam
Windows PC/ Raspberry Pi with Internet Connection
Zeal and enthusiasm to learn new things
a burning desire to take your career to the next level
Basic Programming and Python Programming Basics
Become a Master in Image Processing and Computer Vision with Python 3 and acquire employers' one of the most requested skills of 21st Century! An expert level Image Processing and Computer Vision Professional can earn minimum $100000 (that's five zeros after 1) in today's economy.
This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward course for the Image Processing and Computer Vision with Python 3 on Udemy! Whether you have never worked with Scikit-image before, already know basics of Image Processing, or want to learn the advanced features of OpenCV with Python 3, this course is for you! In this course we will teach you OpenCV with Python 3, Jupyter, NumPy, Scikit-image, and MatDescriptionlib.
(Note, we also provide you PDFs and Jupyter Notebooks in case you need them)
With over 50 lectures and more than 6 hours of video this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned in teaching you Image Processing and Computer Vision with Python 3, NumPy, matDescriptionlib, Scikit-image, and OpenCV!
This course will teach you Image Processing and Computer Vision in a very practical manner, with every lecture comes a programming video and a corresponding Jupyter notebook that has Python 3 code! Learn in whatever manner is the best for you!
We will start by helping you get Python3, NumPy, matDescriptionlib, Jupyter, Scikit-image, and OpenCV installed on your Windows computer and Raspberry Pi.
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:
Basics of Scientific Python Ecosystem
Basics of OpenCV
Basics of NumPy and MatDescriptionlib
Installation of Python 3 on Windows
Setting up Raspberry Pi
Tour of Python 3 environment on Raspberry Pi
Jupyter installation and basics
Array Creation Routines
Basic Visualization with MatDescriptionlib
Random Array Generation
Basics of MatDescriptionlib
Image Processing with NumPy and MatDescriptionlib
Installation of OpenCV on Windows and RPi
OpenCV and MatDescriptionlib
OpenCV and webcam on Windows and RPi
Getting Started with Scikit-image
Advanced OpenCV and Scikit-image
Combining OpenCV and Scikit-image for live webcam processing
So what are you waiting for? Learn Computer Vision and Image Processing with Python 3 in a way that will advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
Who this course is for:
Computer Vision and image Processing Professionals
Data Science Professionals: Data Scientists and Data Engineers
Robotics and Machine Vision Professionals
AI and Machine Learning Professionals
Scientists, Mathematicians, Physicists, and Engineers
Python Developers and Programmers
Managers and Business Professionals
Anyone who wants to learn
- Ebooks list page : 40951
- 2019-09-28Python 3 Advanced Computer Vision With Opencv & Scikit Image
- 2020-04-15Hands On Computer Vision With Opencv & Python
- 2020-03-30Hands on Computer Vision with OpenCV & Python
- 2020-03-03Hands on Computer Vision with OpenCV & Python
- 2020-02-27Hands on Computer Vision with OpenCV & Python
- 2019-09-28Python For Computer Vision With Opencv And Deep Learning (updated 2 2019)
- 2019-06-22Udemy - Python for Computer Vision with OpenCV and Deep Learning
- 2018-12-07Python for Computer Vision with OpenCV and Deep Learning
- 2017-02-26Learn Computer Vision with OpenCV Library using Python
- 2020-08-07A Practical Introduction to Computer Vision with OpenCV (Wiley-IS&T Series in Imaging Science and Technology)
- 2020-06-03Hands On Computer Vision with OpenCV 4, Keras, and TensorFlow 2
- 2020-05-13Hands-On Computer Vision with OpenCV 4, Keras, and TensorFlow 2
- 2018-12-07A Practical Introduction to Computer Vision with OpenCV
- 2018-11-21A Practical Introduction to Computer Vision with OpenCV
- 2018-10-17Hands-On GPU-Accelerated Computer Vision with OpenCV and CUDA: Effective techniques for processing complex image data in real..
- 2018-09-30Hands-On GPU-Accelerated Computer Vision with OpenCV and CUDA: Effective techniques to process complex image data in real time using GPUs
- 2018-06-17Computer Vision with OpenCV 3 and Qt5
- 2018-04-10Computer Vision with OpenCV 3 and Qt5 - Removed
- 2018-02-08Packt Publishing Advanced Computer Vision With Tensorflow
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.