Posted on 2019-04-09, by everest555.
Python for Finance: Investment Fundamentals & Data Analytics
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 7 Hours | Lec: 111 | 0.99 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn Python Programming and Conduct Real-World Financial Analysis in Python - Complete Python Training
Do you want to learn how to use Python in a real working environment?
Are you a young professional interested in a career in Data Science?
Would you like to explore how Python can be applied in the world of Finance and solve portfolio optimization problems?
If so, then this is the right course for you!
We are proud to present Python for Finance: Investment Fundamentals and Data Analytics - one of the most interesting and complete courses we have created so far. It took our team slightly over four months to create this course, but now, it is ready and waiting for you.
An exciting journey from A-Z.
If you are a complete beginner and you know nothing about coding, don't worry! We will start from the very basics. The first part of the course is ideal for beginners and people who want to brush up their Python skills. And then, once we have covered the basics, we will be ready to tackle financial calculations and portfolio optimization tasks.
And it gets even better! The Finance block of this course will teach you in-demand real-world skills employers are looking for. To be a high-paid programmer, you will have to specialize in a particular area of interest. In this course, we will focus on Finance, covering many tools and techniques used by finance professionals daily:
Rate of return of stocks
Risk of stocks
Rate of return of stock portfolios
Risk of stock portfolios
Correlation between stocks
Diversifiable and non-diversifiable risk
Alpha and Beta coefficients
Measuring a regression's explanatory power with R^2
Markowitz Efficient frontier calculation
Capital asset pricing model
Multivariate regression analysis
Monte Carlo simulations
Using Monte Carlo in a Corporate Finance context
Derivatives and type of derivatives
Applying the Black Scholes formula
Using Monte Carlo for options pricing
Using Monte Carlo for stock pricing
Everything is included! All these topics are first explained in theory and then applied in practice using Python.
Is there a better way to reinforce what you have learned in the first part of the course?
This course is great, even if you are an experienced programmer, as we will teach you a great deal about the finance theory and mechanics you would need if you start working in a finance context.
Teaching is our passion.
Everything we will study has been explained in the best way possible. Plain and easy to understand English. Relevant examples. Time efficient videos. Don't forget to check out some of our sample videos and see they are easy to understand.
- Ebooks list page : 40185
- 2021-10-24Udemy - Python for Finance Investment Fundamentals & Data Analytics (updated 9.2021)
- 2021-10-05Python for Finance Investment Fundamentals & Data Analytics (updated 9 2021)
- 2019-02-04Python for Finance Investment Fundamentals & Data Analytics [Updated]
- 2019-01-28Python for Finance Investment Fundamentals & Data Analytics [Updated]
- 2019-01-13Python for Finance Investment Fundamentals & Data Analytics [Updated]
- 2021-12-21Python for Finance Investment Fundamentals & Data Analytics Last updated 42020
- 2020-06-02Python For Finance Investment Fundamentals & Data Analytics Last Updated 42020
- 2017-05-15Python for Finance: Investment Fundamentals & Data Analytics
- 2021-08-13Python For Finance Investment Fundamentals And Data Analytics 2018
- 2019-02-04Python for Finance Investment Fundamentals and Data Analytics 
- 2019-01-25Python for Finance Investment Fundamentals and Data Analytics 2018
- 2018-11-01Python for Finance: Investment Fundamentals and Data Analytics 
- 2018-10-26Python for Finance Investment Fundamentals and Data Analytics 2018
- 2021-01-09Python for Finance Cookbook: Over 50 recipes for applying modern Python libraries to financial data analysis - Removed
- 2020-12-05Python for Finance: Mastering Data Driven Finance, 2nd Edition (True PDF)
- 2020-05-20Python for Finance Cookbook: Over 50 recipes for applying modern Python libraries to quantitative finance to analyze data By: Eryk Lewinson - Removed
- 2020-02-26Python for Finance Cookbook: Over 50 recipes for applying modern Python libraries to quantitative finance to analyze data
- 2019-03-02Python for Finance: Mastering Data-Driven Finance, 2nd Edition (True EPUB)
- 2018-12-14Python for Finance Mastering Data-Driven Finance
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.