Python GUI Programming with Tkinter Develop responsive and powerful GUI applications with Tkinter, 2nd Edition
Posted on 2021-11-19, by book24h.
English | 2021 | ISBN: 1801815925 | 665 pages | True (PDF EPUB) | 22.62 MB
Write feature-rich GUI applications from scratch to meet the demands of evolving user needs
Take advantage of Tkinter's lightweight, portable, and easy-to-use features
Transform your business requirements into efficient applications
Build better-organized code and learn to manage an evolving codebase
Tkinter is widely used to build GUIs in Python due to its simplicity. In this book, you'll discover Tkinter's strengths and overcome its challenges as you learn to develop fully featured GUI applications.
Python GUI Programming with Tkinter, Second Edition will not only provide you with a working knowledge of the Tkinter GUI library, but also a valuable set of skills that will enable you to plan, implement, and maintain larger applications. Starting from a set of business requirements for a simple data entry form, you'll build a full-blown application from the ground up, learning how to grow and improve your code in response to continually changing user and business needs.
You'll develop a practical understanding of tools and techniques used to manage this evolving codebase, such as version control and unit testing, separation of concerns through the ubiquitous model-view-controller (MVC) design pattern, and object-oriented programming (OOP) to organize your code and go beyond the default Tkinter widget capabilities.
Throughout, the design choices you make are contextualized in important real-world terms. You'll gain experience with technologies often used in workplace applications, such as SQL databases, network services, and data visualization libraries. You'll also package your application for wider distribution and tackle the challenge of maintaining compatibility across multiple platforms.
What you will learn
Produce well-organized, functional, and responsive GUI applications
Extend the functionality of existing widgets using classes and OOP
Plan wisely for the expansion of your app using MVC and version control
Make sure your app works as intended through widget validation and unit testing
Use tools and processes to analyze and respond to user requests
Become familiar with technologies used in workplace applications, including SQL, HTTP, MatDescriptionlib, threading, and CSV
Use PostgreSQL authentication to ensure data security for your application
Who This Book Is For
This book is for programmers who understand the syntax of Python, but do not yet have the skills, techniques, and knowledge to design and implement a complete software application. A fair grasp of basic Python syntax is required.
Table of Contents
Introduction to Tkinter
Designing GUI Applications
Creating Basic Forms with Tkinter and Ttk Widgets
Organizing our code with Classes
Reducing User Error with Validation and Automation
Planning for the Expansion of Our Application
Creating Menus with Menu and Tkinter Dialogs
Navigating Records with Treeview and Notebook
Improving the Look with Styles and Themes
Maintaining Cross-Platform Compatibility
Creating Automated Tests with unittest
Improving Data Storage with SQL
Connecting to the Cloud
Asynchronous Programming with Thread and Queue
Visualizing Data Using the Canvas Widget
Packaging with setuptools and cx_Freeze
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 50244
- 2019-12-30Python GUI Programming with Tkinter: Develop responsive and powerful GUI applications with Tkinter
- 2019-10-31Python GUI Programming with Tkinter: Develop responsive and powerful GUI applications with Tkinter
- 2018-10-07Python GUI Programming with Tkinter Develop responsive and powerful GUI applications with Tkinter
- 2011-08-13An Introduction to Programming With C , 6 edition - Removed
- 2019-11-27Flask Framework Cookbook: Over 80 proven recipes and techniques for Python web development with Flask, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2019-10-21Flask Framework Cookbook: Over 80 proven recipes and techniques for Python web development with Flask, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2010-10-27C GUI Programming with Qt4 (2nd Edition)
- 2009-04-14C GUI Programming with Qt4 (2nd Edition) (Repost)
- 2008-11-14C GUI Programming with Qt4 (2nd Edition) (Prentice Hall Open Source Software Development Series) - Removed
- 2008-05-15C GUI Programming with Qt4 (2nd Edition) (Prentice Hall Open Source Software Development Series) - Removed
- 2008-04-07C GUI Programming with Qt4 (2nd Edition) (Prentice Hall Open Source Software Development Series) - Removed
- 2008-04-05C GUI Programming with Qt4 (2nd Edition) (Prentice Hall Open Source Software Development Series) - Removed
- 2021-07-22First Course in Statistical Programming with R, 2nd Edition
- 2019-03-25Hands-On Reactive Programming with Clojure, 2nd Edition
- 2019-03-20Hands-On Reactive Programming with Clojure, 2nd Edition
- 2019-03-17Hands-On Reactive Programming with Clojure, 2nd Edition
- 2019-03-07Hands-On Reactive Programming with Clojure, 2nd Edition
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Logic Programming with Prolog, 2nd edition
- 2017-11-02Object Oriented Programming with C, 2nd Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.