Posted on 2021-05-13, updated at 2021-05-13, by nokia241186.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz
Language: English | Size: 1.17 GB | Duration: 4h 1m
What you'll learn
How to set up the layout of dashboards with Dash components
How to create a dashboard with data visualizations
How to make the dashboards interactive
How to customize the appearance of the dashboard
Create a dashboard using real-world datasets
Make more dynamic dashboards with chained interactive features
Create interactive graphs that are clickable
Create data tables in dashboards
Create a grid layout in dashboards
Use Plotly to create plots including line charts, choropleth maps
Basics of Python with a crash course
Basic Python ONLY (or you can take the Python Crash Course included in the course)
Welcome to your plotly Dash course!
So you've got some hard analysis done, how can you nicely present them too?
Dash and Plotly in Python can help! They empower you to visualize your critical insights and KPIs in web apps that are easily sharable.
Following this course, you'll learn to build dashboards from scratch, by customizing their look and adding interactive features, with all free Python libraries.
Throughout the course, you'll be using three real-world datasets to create dashboards. They will make your learning experience more practical. So that you can easily apply the skills to build your own dashboards after taking this course.
Data visualization is critical for data science. Don't miss the opportunity to learn this new skill of creating dashboards with Python! This course includes instructional videos that walk you through the process step-by-step. You can learn at your own pace, and download the Python scripts to use for your own projects.
Besides Dash, you'll also get a chance to use other key data science libraries, including pandas and plotly. It's ok if you haven't used them before. We'll breakdown and explain the process within the course. So that you can still follow along!
Lianne and Justin
Preview image designed by freepik
Who this course is for:
Any Python programmers who want to present their analyses in interactive web-based dashboards
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 47604
- 2021-05-12Python Interactive Dashboards with Plotly Dash
- 2021-05-12Python Interactive Dashboards with Descriptionly Dash
- 2021-03-28Build Interactive Python Dashboards with Plotly and Dash
- 2020-05-03Packt - Interactive Dashboards with Amazon QuickSight
- 2020-04-30Packt Interactive Dashboards with Amazon QuickSight
- 2020-04-15Interactive Dashboards With Amazon Quicksight Connect, Prepare And Analyze Your Data Using Quicksig...
- 2020-04-15Data Visualization And Interactive Dashboards With Power Bi
- 2020-03-07Data Visualization and Interactive Dashboards with Power BI
- 2020-03-03Interactive Dashboards with Amazon QuickSight Connect, Prepare and analyze your data using QuickS...
- 2020-03-02Data Visualization and Interactive Dashboards with Power BI
- 2019-07-13Python Scientific Visualizations With Plotly
- 2019-07-06Building Interactive Dashboards With Tableau
- 2019-04-08Python Scientific Visualizations with plotly
- 2019-04-04Python Scientific Visualizations with plotly
- 2019-04-03Python Scientific Visualizations with plotly
- 2019-03-28Python Scientific Visualizations With Plotly
- 2019-03-25Building Interactive Dashboards with Tableau
- 2019-03-25Python Scientific Visualizations With Plotly
- 2019-03-20Packt Building Interactive Dashboards with Tableau 10 5-XQZT
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.