Python Programming And Linux For Beginners: 2 Books In 1: Learn How To Use Linux Os And Start Coding In Python For Data Science
Posted on 2020-10-18, by nokia241186.
English | 2020 | ASIN : B08K879Q1J | 177 Pages | PDF, EPUB, AZW3 | 10.68 MB
Are you looking for an easy to follow guide for learning Python programming for Machine Learning and how to use Linux OS?
In this 2 books in 1 edition, Marvin Dale is going to teach you the basics and some advanced tricks for learning Python and machine learning.
In the first book, Machine Learning with Python, you will discover the basics, tricks and advanced uses for Python and how to adopt it in an artificial intelligence project.
"Machine learning is the future".
You have surely heard that sentence, from the news or from a friend. You also have probably nodded or even strongly acknowledge that as a truth. But what do you really know about machine learning?
If you are interested in knowing more on this topic, if you are a programmer and you are willing to learn how to use Python and if you want to discover how practically execute the "machine learning" everybody talks about, this book is for you.
Python is one of the most flexible programming languages nowadays and the reason behind its success lies in very simple commands and extremely practical application in many use cases in the real world.
In this book you will learn:
Basics of Python: how to code, elegantly and incisively, using Python programming language
Differences between Pyton and other programming languages as Java and C++ and PHP
Python's regular expressions, statements and loops
Python functions and libraries
Python for data science
Python for machine learning
Python for artificial intelligence
After this easy Python guide, you will bee able to get started with coding and develop basic test project for the results you want to achieve.
In the second book, Linux OS for Beginners, you will learn how to setup your Linux OS and unleash its power on your machine.
Yes, Linux OS is undoubtedly more complex to master compared to others OS, still the range of applications and the power of its architecture made it stand out over time and fueled its development and progresses.
In this beginners' guide you will learn the very basics, without being required you have already knowledge of how LinuxOS works. The key ingredients are willingness to learn, being a bit of a nerd and open minded towards new systems and different (yet smarter!) ways to get to your final goals.
In Linus for beginners you will learn:
Brief overview of Linux and its evolution over the past decades
Main differences between Linux and Windows OS (Windows 10) and Mac OS (Catalina)
How to install Linux on your machine
Comparison between Linux distributions
Linux Command Line basics and advanced inputs
Linux control privileged users
Linux Advanced lessons: notions of Shell and SSH.
If you want to try the real native power of a computer and get rid of the limitations that common OS implement in favor of a better UX, Linux is the OS for you.
Scroll up, click on buy it now and get your copy today!
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 44942
- 2020-10-09Python Machine Learning For Beginners: The Crash Course To Learn How Python Programming Could Help For Data Science
- 2020-01-09Python Programming: The Complete Step By Step Guide to Master Python Programming and Start Coding Today! (Computer Programming Book 4)
- 2020-06-02R Programming From Scratch For Data Science Step By Step
- 2020-04-27R Programming from Scratch for Data Science - Step by step
- 2020-04-05R Programming from Scratch for Data Science - Step by step
- 2020-03-05R Programming With Statistics For Data Science
- 2020-01-19R programming with Statistics for Data science
- 2020-03-02Python Programming: The Ultimate Crash Course to Learn Python Quickly, with Practical Examples and Coding Language Tricks for Beginners. Computer Programming for Data Science and Machine Learning
- 2020-01-04Data Science: 2 Books in 1: Python Programming & Python for Data Science, The Ultimate Guide to Learn Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics from Scratch with Hands-On Projects
- 2019-12-16KOTLIN AND RUST FOR BEGINNERS: 2 BOOKS IN 1 - Learn Coding Fast! KOTLIN Programming Language And RUST Crash Course, A QuickStart Guide, Tutorial Book by Program Examples, In Easy Steps!
- 2019-12-15PYTHON AND PHP FOR BEGINNERS: 2 BOOKS IN 1 - Learn Coding Fast! PYTHON AND PHP Crash Course, A QuickStart Guide, Tutorial Book by Program Examples, In Easy Steps!
- 2019-12-13Python Programming: The Ultimate Crash Course for Learning Python Quickly, with Practical Examples and Coding Language Tricks for Beginners. Computer Programming for Data Science and Machine Learning
- 2020-11-23Python Programming: This Book Includes: Python for Beginners Python for Data Science
- 2020-10-17Python , R programming for Data Science : Absolute Beginners
- 2020-10-17Python , R programming for Data Science Absolute Beginners
- 2020-10-13Python For Data Science And Machine Learning Beginners (updated 7 2020)
- 2020-10-09PYTHON: 2 BOOKS in 1: Learn the art of computer programming with the most complete crash course for data science
- 2020-07-29Python for Data Science and Machine Learning beginners (Updated 7/2020)
- 2020-06-01Python for Data Science and Machine Learning beginners (Updated 5/2020)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.