Posted on 2021-08-16, by book24h.
English | 2021 | ASIN : B098KFCBC1 | 133 pages | PDF, AZW3, EPUB, MOBI | 53.86 MB
The history of Python kicked off when Guido van Rossum, the founder of Python, started working on it in the late 1980s. Python is the successor of the ABC programming language. The first Python version was released back in 1991 and has only grown exponentially since then.
It now has a vast community that releases the latest updates regularly. Guido van Rossum is also known as the "Benevolent Dictator for Life". This title was given to him by the Python community to honor him for his long-term commitment and dedication to the project and for being the project leader for such a long period.
Python is a high-level interpreted programming language that is used throughout the world for general-purpose programming. It is an open-source programming language licensed by both the Free Software Foundation (FSF) and Open-Source Initiative (OSI). Like some other programming languages, its source code is also available under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
Python 2.x, being the legacy version, was used earlier across the globe. It stopped receiving newer features and security updates after Python 2.7, so people migrated to Python version 3.x.
Throughout this book, we will be focusing more on the Python 3.x version, which is the latest and is currently in active development.
Before we proceed further, I would like to inform you all that the purpose of writing this book is to make your understanding of Python clearer by explaining technical terms in layman's language with the help of code snippets and practical examples.
I also wanted to make sure that the reader does not feel bored while reading the book, so I'll be adding some attractive code snippets that are appealing to the eyes.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 49010
- 2022-06-26Anger Management The Ultimate Guide to Anger Management , Learn About Proven Strategies on How to Understand
- 2020-09-07Machine Learning The Ultimate Guide for Beginners to Programming and Deep Learning With Python - Removed
- 2020-05-15Python Programming And Machine Learning The ultimate guide for beginners to learn Python and mast...
- 2022-03-23MASTERING DEEP LEARNING FUNDAMENTALS WITH PYTHON The Ultimate Guide for Beginners To Expert
- 2021-06-11C Programming The Ultimate Guide For Beginners Udemy
- 2021-03-31Udemy - C Programming The Ultimate Guide for Beginners - Udemy
- 2021-03-31C Programming: The Ultimate Guide for Beginners - Udemy
- 2021-03-30C Programming The Ultimate Guide for Beginners - Udemy
- 2020-12-11Learning Python The Ultimate Guide for Beginners to Coding With Python Accompanied by Useful Tools
- 2020-09-13PYTHON FOR BEGINNERS: The Ultimate Guide to Learn Python, the Secrets of Machine Language Learning, Data Science Analysis
- 2020-04-20Hacking for Beginners: The Ultimate Guide For Newbie Hackers (C#, Python, Hacking for Beginners Book 3)
- 2020-01-04Data Science: 2 Books in 1: Python Programming & Python for Data Science, The Ultimate Guide to Learn Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics from Scratch with Hands-On Projects
- 2019-12-20SQL Computer Programming for Beginners: The Ultimate Guide To Learn SQL Programming Basics, SQL Languages, Queries and Practice Problems, SQL Server and Database, Coding Languages for Beginners
- 2019-12-16SQL: The Ultimate Guide to Programming in SQL for Beginners, with Exercises for Learning SQL Languages and the Coding, Easily and in a Short Time (Step-by-Step Guide)
- 2019-12-15Arduino Programming: The Ultimate Guide for Absolute Beginners with Steps to Learn Arduino Programming and The Fundamental Electronic Concepts
- 2019-12-15Learning Python: The Ultimate Guide for Beginners to Coding with Python with Useful Tools (Artificial Intelligence)
- 2019-09-24C : The Ultimate Guide to Learn C and SQL Programming Fast (C for beginners, c programming, JAVA, Coding, CSS, PHP)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.