Posted on 2020-02-15, updated at 2020-02-18, by Germany2020.
Python Programming in 5 Hours
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.98 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 103 lectures (5 hours, 5 mins) | Language: English
The Ultimate Python Course helps you to Master Python 3 Programming fast. [ Python 3.8 Updated ]
What you'll learn
Computer programming with Python
Fundamentals of how programming works
Data Types, Operators and Strings
Collection Types: Tuple, List, Dictionary to store data
Function and Lambda to reuse code
Object Oriented Programming with Classes
Modules, namespace and libraries
Test Driven Development by Unit Test
Understand complex topics like Decorator
How to write code in Visual Studio Code editor and PyCharm IDE
How to use Mac Terminal and Windows Powershell
Files Input and Output including JSON, CSV and Binary
SQLite Database Connectivity
Computer and internet connection to access the course materials
Windows or Mac Operating System
The course is updated and added new materials in 2020.
Python is one of the popular and beginner-friendly computer programming languages in the world.
It is everywhere. Using the Python programming language, you can develop a backend web application. You can use Python language in data science including machine learning, deep learning. We can also use Python in data analysis, data visualization and different kind of scripting. Python is also very popular in web scraping project where a program automatically collects data from various websites.
I carefully crafted this course to help anyone, who wants to be a computer programmer as fast as possible. The goal of this Python programming course for absolute beginners is to speed up someone who never wrote any computer programming code but wants to be a computer programmer very fast.
This Python course started from setup in both mac and in windows. You will also learn about various way to run Python programming code. You can run in Python-specific IDE like PyCharm or you can learn how to use Visual Studio code editor and mac terminal and windows Powershell to run Python code.
Next, you will see the variables, the fundamental concept of Python programming where you can store data. You will also learn about how different kind of operators works in Python. Then you will learn about String, making decision-based on data, iterating part of code and some collection.
I will teach you, how to define list or array, how to use them. How to use Tuple and Dictionary, two important collection type in Python. You will also learn about the unit of a python program like function and how to use it. You will learn the inline function called Lambda in Python.
Then I will teach you, Object-oriented programming or in short OOP in Python. Using this concept you can create reusable code. You will also learn about the modules and some important packages in Python. I will not stop here, I will teach you about how to handle runtime programming error in Python by using Exception Handling.
In the advanced section, you will learn files input and output operation, CSV and JSON file parsing. You will also run about Python-based regular expression. Finally, I will teach you test-driven development by unit testing in Python, Decorator, and Closure. You will also see some tutorials linked at the end.
Don't waste your precious time
This 5-hour python course is the shortest and elegant programming course published on Udemy. I personally do not like to watch the long, boring video tutorial. I like to know the specific thing in the right way.
ZERO Risk with Money Back Guarantee...
I am very confident that you will love my Python programming course. In case you're not happy, you can claim your FULL money back within 30 days. So sign up today and let's start learning!
By the end of this course, you'll understand:
Fundamental of Computer Programming using Python
Advanced and Modern Python Features
Object-Oriented Programming using Python
Collection types like list, dictionary and how to use them
The Clear understanding of Modules and Package
How to handle error in Programming
How to use Regular Expression
Test-Driven Development by Unit Testing
Decorator and Closure concept in programming
By solving coding challenges in the curricular you will boost your confidence
So don't waste your time by overthinking and Let's enroll in my course. I will be more than happy to guide you in this journey!
Who this course is for:
Anyone who is completely new to computer programming
Anyone who is interested in web development, data science or deep learning
- 2020-02-18Python Programming in 5 Hours
- Ebooks list page : 42700
- 2020-02-18Python Programming in 5 Hours
- 2020-02-06Python The No-Bullsh*t Guide: Learn Python Programming Within 12 Hours!
- 2018-12-08Python Programming in 5 Hours For Absolute Beginners
- 2018-12-01Python Programming in 5 Hours For Absolute Beginners
- 2018-10-16Python Programming in 5 Hours For Absolute Beginners
- 2018-10-13Python Programming in 5 Hours For Absolute Beginners
- 2018-10-07Python Programming in 5 Hours For Absolute Beginners
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Python The No-Bullsh t Guide: Learn Python Programming Within 12 Hours!
- 2020-02-25UDEMY PYTHON IN 3 HOURS PYTHON PROGRAMMING FOR BEGINNERS TUTORIAL kEISO
- 2020-02-22UDEMY PYTHON IN 3 HOURS PYTHON PROGRAMMING FOR BEGINNERS TUTORIAL kEISO
- 2019-08-09Python Machine Learning for Beginner: How to Learn Digital Programming in 12 Hours [Audiobook]
- 2019-07-10Learn Python Programming From Scratch In 3 Hours
- 2019-04-12Learn Python Programming from scratch in 3 hours
- 2019-04-09Learn Python Programming from scratch in 3 hours
- 2019-04-08Learn Python Programming from scratch in 3 hours
- 2019-03-04Python Programming for Raspberry Pi, Sams Teach Yourself in 24 Hours (2nd Edition) (Sams Teach Yo
- 2019-02-24Python Programming for Raspberry Pi, Sams Teach Yourself in 24 Hours (2nd Edition) (Sams Teach Yo
- 2019-02-04PYTHON IN 3 HOURS PYTHON PROGRAMMING FOR BEGINNERS TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-01-31Python Programming for Raspberry Pi, Sams Teach Yourself in 24 Hours (2nd Edition) (Sams Teach Yo...
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.