Python for Data Science A Crash Course for Data Science and Analysis, Python Machine Learning and Big Data
Posted on 2022-01-15, by book24h.
Python for Data Science: A Crash Course for Data Science and Analysis, Python Machine Learning and Big Data by Computer Science Academy
English | 2020 | ISBN: 1801255253 | 152 pages | EPUB | 0.49 Mb
Are you looking to master the fundamental concepts of Data Science?
Do you want to learn the Python programming language?
Do you want to develop a solid understanding of all the latest innovative technologies?
This is the book for you!
This book is essential to help you master the core concepts of Python programming and utilize your coding skills to analyze a large volume of data.
This programming language can be used for a variety of coding projects including machine learning algorithms, web applications, data mining and visualization, game development.
Some of the highlights of this book include:
* The five major stages of the TDSP lifecycle
* Installation instructions for Python
* Python coding concepts such as data types, classes, and objects variables, numbers, constructor functions, Booleans and much more.
* Learn the functioning of various data science libraries like Scikit-Learn, which has evolved as the gold standard for machine learning and data analysis.
* Deep dive into the MatDescriptionlib library, which offers visualization tools and science computing modules supported by SciPy and learn how to create various graphs using MatDescriptionlib and Pandas library.
* Learn how machine learning allows analysis of large volumes of data and delivers faster and more accurate results.
* Overview of four different machine learning algorithms.
* Learn how companies are able to employ a predictive analytics model to gain an understanding of customer interactions with their products or services based on customer's feelings or emotions shared on the social media platforms.
Every concept in this book is explained with examples and exercises so you can learn and test your learning at the same time.
Remember, knowledge is power!
Your Python programming skillset will improve drastically, and you will be poised to develop your very own machine learning model in no time.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 51043
- 2020-10-09Python Machine Learning For Beginners: The Crash Course To Learn How Python Programming Could Help For Data Science
- 2020-10-09Python for Data Science: The Ultimate Crash Course Step by Step for Data Analysis and Python Machine Learning
- 2011-10-04Science and Technology for Army Homeland Security: Report 1
- 2011-09-30Earth Materials and Health: Research Priorities for Earth Science and Public Health
- 2011-09-11Basic Research in Information Science and Technology for Air Force Needs
- 2011-06-03Science and Technology for Army Homeland Security: Report 1
- 2022-06-17Complete Python Machine Learning & Data Science for Dummies
- 2021-12-21Complete Python Machine Learning & Data Science for Dummies
- 2021-09-03Programming 4 Books in 1 Python Programming & Crash Course, Machine Learning for Beginners, Python Machine Learning
- 2021-07-23Packt Python Machine Learning Crash Course for Beginners-XQZT
- 2021-06-21Packt Python Machine Learning Crash Course for Beginners-XQZT
- 2021-06-13Data Science for Beginners: This Book Includes Machine Learning for Beginners Python Machine Learning for Beginners ...
- 2020-11-23Machine Learning: 2 Books in 1: Python Machine Learning and Data Science. The Most Complete Guide for Beginners
- 2020-08-10Python Crash Course - Python Machine Learning Find out how you can use it for fas...
- 2020-07-23Python Crash Course Python Machine Learning. Discover algorithms and strategy analysis for finance
- 2020-05-31Complete Python Machine Learning & Data Science For Dummies
- 2020-05-30SQL for Marketers: Dominate data analytics, data science, and big data (Data Science and Machine Learning in Python)
- 2020-05-16Complete Python Machine Learning & Data Science for Dummies
- 2020-01-03PYTHON MACHINE LEARNING: A Crash Course for Beginners to Understand Machine learning, Artificial Intelligence, Neural Networks, and Deep Learning with Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow, and Keras.
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.