Posted on 2021-09-02, by raymanhero.
PyTorch Bootcamp for Artificial Neural Networks and Deep Learning Applications
Video: .MP4, AVC, 1280x720, 30 fps | Audio: English, AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch | Duration: 3h 15m | 5.31 GB
Instructor: Minerva Singh
Limited mathematical jargon.
Hands-on PyTorch boot camp for Artificial Intelligence applications with artificial neural networks and deep learning
A full introduction to Python Data Science and Anaconda, a powerful Python-driven data science framework
A thorough grounding in how to use PyTorch to implement common deep learning algorithms such as Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs) on real-life data
The course focuses on teaching people basic Python data science concepts and builds up to using PyTorch
Deep Learning Basics - Getting started with Anaconda, an important Python data science environment
Neural Network Python Applications - Configuring the Anaconda environment to get started with PyTorch
Introduction to Deep Learning Neural Networks - Theoretical underpinnings of important concepts (such as deep learning) without the jargon
AI Neural Networks - Implementing Artificial Neural Networks (ANNs) with PyTorch
Neural Network Model - Implementing deep learning (DL) models with PyTorch
Deep Learning AI - Implement common machine learning algorithms for image classification
Deep Learning Neural Networks - Implement PyTorch-based deep learning algorithms on image data
Master the latest and hottest deep learning frameworks (PyTorch) for Python data science
This course is your complete guide to practical machine learning and deep learning using the PyTorch framework in Python and covers the important aspects of PyTorch. If you take this course, you'll have no need to take other courses or buy books on PyTorch.
In this age of big data, companies across the Globe use Python to sift through the avalanche of information at their disposal; the advent of frameworks such as PyTorch is revolutionizing deep learning.
By gaining proficiency in PyTorch, you can give your company a competitive edge and take your career to the next level.
After taking this course, you'll be able to use packages such as Numpy, Pandas, and PIL to work with real data in Python and you'll be fluent in PyTorch. We even introduce you to deep learning models such as Convolution Neural Networks (CNNs)!
The underlying motivation for the course is to ensure you can apply Python-based data science on real data today, start analyzing data for your own projects whatever your skill level, and impress potential employers with actual examples of your data science abilities.
All the codes and supporting files for this course are available at - github.com/PacktPublishing/PyTorch-Bootcamp-for-Artificial-Neural-Networks-and-Deep-Learning-Applications
- Ebooks list page : 49301
- 2021-06-24Packt PyTorch Bootcamp for Artificial Neural Networks and Deep Learning Applications-XQZT
- 2021-06-23Packt PyTorch Bootcamp for Artificial Neural Networks and Deep Learning Applications-XQZT
- 2021-06-21Packt PyTorch Bootcamp for Artificial Neural Networks and Deep Learning Applications-XQZT
- 2020-03-06Pytorch Bootcamp For Artificial Neural Networks And Deep Learning Applications
- 2020-01-20PyTorch Bootcamp for Artificial Neural Networks and Deep Learning Applications
- 2019-12-29PyTorch Bootcamp for Artificial Neural Networks and Deep Learning Applications
- 2019-12-28PyTorch Bootcamp for Artificial Neural Networks and Deep Learning Applications
- 2020-01-03PYTHON MACHINE LEARNING: A Crash Course for Beginners to Understand Machine learning, Artificial Intelligence, Neural Networks, and Deep Learning with Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow, and Keras.
- 2020-02-12Applied Artificial Intelligence: Neural networks and deep learning with Python and TensorFlow - Removed
- 2019-05-13Tensorflow and Keras For Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- 2019-02-17Tensorflow and Keras For Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Applied Artificial Intelligence: A compact introduction to neural networks and deep learning (Applied software science Book 1)
- 2021-12-21Coursera - Neural Networks and Deep Learning (Stanford University)
- 2021-11-18Udemy - Practical Neural Networks and Deep Learning in Python
- 2021-11-18Practical Neural Networks and Deep Learning in Python
- 2021-10-24Coursera Neural Networks And Deep Learning By Andrew Ng
- 2021-09-03Practical Neural Networks And Deep Learning In R
- 2021-06-23Packt Practical Neural Networks and Deep Learning in R-ZH
- 2021-06-21Packt Practical Neural Networks and Deep Learning in R-ZH
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.