Posted on 2019-12-29, by books_lover.
These four volumes present innovative thematic applications implemented using the open source software QGIS. These are applications that use remote sensing over continental surfaces. The volumes detail applications of remote sensing over continental surfaces, with a first one discussing applications for agriculture. A second one presents applications for forest, a third presents applications for the continental hydrology, and finally the last volume details applications for environment and risk issues.
- Ebooks list page : 42281
- 2019-12-29QGIS and Applications in Agriculture and Forest (Earth System - Environmental Sciences: Qgis in Remote Sensing)
- 2018-06-06QGIS and Generic Tools
- 2011-09-08Biomass and Remote Sensing of Biomass
- 2011-11-02Introduction to Remote Sensing, Fifth Edition
- 2019-12-10Mangroves and Aquaculture: A Five Decade Remote Sensing Analysis of Ecuador’s Estuarine Environments (Coastal Research Library)
- 2019-12-09Remote Sensing for Archaeology and Cultural Landscapes: Best Practices and Perspectives Across Europe and the Middle East (Springer Remote Sensing/Photogrammetry)
- 2019-09-07Mangroves and Aquaculture: A Five Decade Remote Sensing Analysis of Ecuador's Estuarine Environments
- 2019-08-24Mangroves and Aquaculture A Five Decade Remote Sensing Analysis of Ecuador's Estuarine Environments
- 2018-05-10Multisensor Data Fusion and Machine Learning for Environmental Remote Sensing
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Global Urban Monitoring and Assessment through Earth Observation (Remote Sensing Applications Series)
- 2014-05-31Global Urban Monitoring and Assessment through Earth Observation (Remote Sensing Applications Series, Book 10)
- 2019-01-14Earth Science Satellite Remote Sensing Vol. 2 Data, Computational Processing, and Tools
- 2019-01-10Earth Science Satellite Remote Sensing Vol. 2 Data, Computational Processing, and Tools
- 2011-08-28Remote Sensing Tools for Exploration: Observing and Interpreting the Electromagnetic Spectrum
- 2020-03-01Springer Series in Light Scattering: Volume 5: Radiative Transfer, Remote Sensing, and Light Scattering
- 2020-02-03Energy Balance Climate Models (Wiley Series in Atmospheric Physics and Remote Sensing)
- 2020-02-03Passive Microwave Remote Sensing of the Earth: for Meteorological Applications (Wiley Series in Atmospheric Physics and Remote Sensing)
- 2019-12-28Diversity in Coastal Marine Sciences: Historical Perspectives and Contemporary Research of Geology, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Remote Sensing (Coastal Research Library)
- 2019-12-25High Spatial Resolution Remote Sensing: Data, Analysis, and Applications (Imaging Science)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.