Posted on 2019-09-10, by BaDshaH786.
QLab Pro 4.5 macOS | File size: 14 MB
Everything you need to put on a great show.. QLab® 4 combines powerful audio, video, and lighting control in one elegant package. With an all-new Light cue, a major upgrade to QLab Remote for iOS, and over 40 new features, this is the best version of QLab we've ever made.
We're happy to announce: QLab does lights now. Whether you're a seasoned lighting professional or completely new to lights, we've worked hard to make designing your lights simple, powerful, and fun.
You can now build cue carts and cue lists side-by-side, from a single button to a grid of 64. Any basic cue can be added to a cart, making it a friendly control surface for anything you can build in QLab.
Record Cue Sequences
Teach QLab by example. In QLab 4 you can run through your cues manually, and let QLab record the timing of the triggers.
- Like copy-and-paste, but way cooler.
- Save hours of time with Fancy Paste! Selectively paste properties from one or more cues onto other cues in your workspace.
- Additionally, you can now batch-edit the Basic, Trigger, and Light Level properties directly in the inspector.
New Trigger Options
In addition to QLab's traditional array of powerful cue triggers, QLab 4 offers the option to:
- Fade and stop other cues when a cue starts. (You can set a customizable fade time, and choose whether this affects just the cue's peers, the cue list, or all other cues in every cue list.)
- Duck or boost the volume of other cues while a cue is running.
- Set "Second Trigger" actions, performed when a running cue is triggered a second time.
- Perform "Trigger on Release" when releasing hotkeys, MIDI keys, or cue cart buttons.
New Workflow Tools
- Import your Go Button shows into QLab.
- Highlight "related" cues in the cue list (i.e. all cues related to the same target).
- New negative post-wait times, to trigger the next cue "this many seconds before the current one ends".
- New red flash around the GO button if double-go protection is invoked.
- New status window to show broken cues, warnings, Art-Net nodes, and logs for cue triggers, MIDI input, OSC input, & OSC replies.
- New option to trigger a cue on workspace close, in addition to workspace open.
- Enhanced input/output global overrides.
- Up to 64 channels of audio output (up from 48).
- New parametric fade curves, including support for equal power audio fades.
- New editable durations for still image video cues and text cues.
- New options to customize which workspace is opened on launch.
- Fade your OSC messages over time, in 1D or 2D.
- Inject live values from your workspace into outgoing OSC messages.
- Customizable OSC reply format.
- New OSC and AppleScript hooks all over the place.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare
- Ebooks list page : 41323
- 2020-02-10QLab Pro 4.6 macOS
- 2018-12-22QLab Pro 4.4 macOS
- 2018-12-15QLab Pro 4.4 macOS
- 2018-12-04QLab Pro 4.4 macOS
- 2020-02-12QLab Pro 4.6.1 macOS
- 2019-10-31QLab Pro 4.5.3 macOS
- 2019-10-22QLab Pro 4.5.2 macOS
- 2019-02-03QLab Pro 4.4.1 macOS
- 2018-11-20QLab Pro 4.3.4 macOS
- 2018-11-07QLab Pro 4.3.4 macOS
- 2018-10-10QLab Pro 4.3.2 macOS
- 2018-07-29QLab Pro 4.2.3 macOS
- 2018-07-07QLab Pro 4.2.5 macOS
- 2018-06-08QLab Pro 4.2.2 macOS
- 2018-03-31QLab Pro 4.2.1 macOS
- 2018-02-21QLab Pro 4.1.7 macOS
- 2017-12-08QLab Pro 4.1.6 macOS
- 2017-12-01QLab Pro 4.1.5 macOS
- 2017-11-16QLab Pro 4.1.4 macOS
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.