Quantum Field Theory and Gravity: Conceptual and Mathematical Advances in the Search for a Unified Framework
Posted on 2012-02-14. By anonymous.
Sp nger | 2012 | ISBN: 3034800428 | 394 pages | PDF | 3,3 MB
One of the most challenging problems of contemporary theoretical physics is the mathematically rigorous construction of a theory which describes gravitation and the other fundamental physical interactions within a common framework. The physical ideas which grew from attempts to develop such a theory require highly advanced mathematical methods and radically new physical concepts. This book presents different approaches to a rigorous unified description of quantum fields and gravity. It contains a carefully selected cross-section of lively discussions which took place in autumn 2010 at the fifth conference "Quantum field theory and gravity - Conceptual and mathematical advances in the search for a unified framework" in Regensburg, Germany. In the tradition of the other proceedings covering this series of conferences, a special feature of this book is the exposition of a wide variety of approaches, with the intention to facilitate a comparison. The book is mainly addressed to mathematicians and physicists who are interested in fundamental questions of mathematical physics. It allows the reader to obtain a broad and up-to-date overview of a fascinating active research area.
- Ebooks list page : 17496
- 2014-01-15Quantum Field Theory and Gravity: Conceptual and Mathematical Advances in the Search for a Unified Framework (repost)
- 2012-12-10Quantum Field Theory and Gravity: Conceptual and Mathematical Advances in the Search for a Unified Framework [Repost]
- 2011-10-30Quantum Field Theory Under the Influence of External Conditions
- 2019-12-02Particles, Fields and Forces: A Conceptual Guide to Quantum Field Theory and the Standard Model (The Frontiers Collection)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Topological Quantum Field Theory and Four Manifolds (Springer Mathematical Physics Studies)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Functional Integrals in Quantum Field Theory and Statistical Physics (Mathematical Physics and Applied Mathematics) - Removed
- 2018-01-06[PDF] The Large N Expansion in Quantum Field Theory and Statistical Physics: From Spin Systems to 2-Dimensional Gravity
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Mathematical Foundations of Quantum Field Theory and Perturbative String Theory (Proceedings of Symposia in Pure Mathematics)
- 2019-04-30Quantum Field Theory and the Standard Model
- 2019-03-26Topological Quantum Field Theory and Four Manifolds - Removed
- 2019-01-25Quantum Field Theory and Topology - Removed
- 2019-01-14Topological Quantum Field Theory and Four Manifolds
- 2019-01-11Topological Quantum Field Theory and Four Manifolds
- 2019-01-10Quantum Field Theory and Topology
- 2018-12-21Topological Quantum Field Theory and Four Manifolds
- 2018-12-21Quantum Field Theory and Topology
- 2018-11-14Quantum Field Theory and the Standard Model
- 2018-11-01Elementary Particle Physics Volume 1 Quantum Field Theory and Particles
- 2018-09-07Elements of Statistical Mechanics With an Introduction to Quantum Field Theory and Numerical Simulation
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.