Posted on 2019-01-24, by nokia241186.
Lawrence B. Crowell, "Quantum Fluctuations of Spacetime"
2006 | pages: 386 | ISBN: 9812565159 | DJVU | 2,9 mb
Three key aspects of quantum gravity are considered in this book: phenomenology, potential experimental aspects and foundational theory. The phenomenology is the treatment of metric quantum fluctuations as torsional curves that deviate from classical expectations. This leads to possible experimental configurations that may detect such fluctuations. Most of these proposed experiments are quantum optical measurements of subtle quantum gravity effects in the interaction of photons and atoms. The foundational discussions attempt to find an substratum to string theories, which are motivated by the phenomenological treatment. Quantum gravity is not the quantization of general relativity, but is instead the embedding of quantum theory and gravitation into a more fundamental field theoretic framework.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 38784
- 2019-01-11Quantum Fluctuations of Spacetime
- 2018-12-21Quantum Fluctuations of Spacetime
- 2017-04-06[PDF] Quantum Fluctuations of Spacetime (World Scientific Series in Contemporary Chemical Physics) (World Scientific Series in Contemporary Chemical Physics) Vol.25
- 2010-10-25Quantum fluctuations of spacetime
- 2009-03-12Quantum Fluctuations of Spacetime
- 2019-03-20An Introduction to Quantum Optics and Quantum Fluctuations
- 2019-03-17An Introduction to Quantum Optics and Quantum Fluctuations
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Quantum Fluctuations, Volume 63 (Les Houches)
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Quantum Fluctuations (Princeton Series in Physics)
- 2011-01-06Quantum Fluctuations
- 2007-06-13Quantum Fluctuations
- 2020-05-01Something Deeply Hidden: Quantum Worlds and the Emergence of Spacetime
- 2020-02-24Semiclassical and Stochastic Gravity: Quantum Field Effects on Curved Spacetime (Cambridge Monographs on Mathematical Physics)
- 2019-11-22Something Deeply Hidden: Quantum Worlds and the Emergence of Spacetime
- 2019-10-14Something Deeply Hidden: Quantum Worlds and the Emergence of Spacetime 2019
- 2019-04-22Quantum Field Theory in Curved Spacetime: Quantized Fields and Gravity (Cambridge Monographs on Mathematical Physics)
- 2019-01-11Effective Spacetime Understanding Emergence in Effective Field Theory and Quantum Gravity
- 2018-12-25Effective Spacetime Understanding Emergence in Effective Field Theory and Quantum Gravity
- 2018-09-07Quantum Transport in Mesoscopic Systems Complexity and Statistical Fluctuations
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.