Posted on 2011-03-13. By anonymous.
Publisher: C U P 2007 | 300 Pages | ISBN: 0521834503 | PDF | 1 MB
The classical theory of stochastic processes has important applications arising from the need to describe irreversible evolutions in classical mechanics; analogously quantum stochastic processes can be used to model the dynamics of irreversible quantum systems. Noncommutative, i.e. quantum, geometry provides a framework in which quantum stochastic structures can be explored. This book is the first to describe how these two mathematical constructions are related. In particular, key ideas of semigroups and complete positivity are combined to yield quantum dynamical semigroups (QDS). Sinha and Goswami also develop a general theory of Evans-Hudson dilation for both bounded and unbounded coefficients. The unique features of the book, including the interaction of QDS and quantum stochastic calculus with noncommutative geometry and a thorough discussion of this calculus with unbounded coefficients, will make it of interest to graduate students and researchers in functional analysis, probability and mathematical physics.
- Ebooks list page : 10927
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Quantum Stochastic Processes and Noncommutative Geometry (Cambridge Tracts in Mathematics)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Structural Aspects of Quantum Field Theory and Noncommutative Geometry
- 2014-04-05Structural Aspects of Quantum Field Theory and Noncommutative Geometry
- 2013-05-19Quantum Field Theory and Noncommutative Geometry (Lecture Notes in Physics) (Repost)
- 2013-05-01Ursula Carow-Watamura, Quantum Field Theory and Noncommutative Geometry (Lecture Notes in Physics)(Repost)
- 2010-03-30Quantum Field Theory and Noncommutative Geometry
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Path Integrals in Physics: Volume I Stochastic Processes and Quantum Mechanics
- 2007-06-13Path Integrals in Physics Volume I Stochastic Processes and Quantum Mechanics
- 2007-06-01Path Integrals in Physics Volume I Stochastic Processes and Quantum Mechanics
- 2019-07-11Stochastic Processes and Functional Analysis
- 2019-07-11Stochastic Processes and Calculus An Elementary Introduction with Applications
- 2019-01-25Stochastic Processes and Long Range Dependence - Removed
- 2019-01-11Stochastic Processes and Long Range Dependence
- 2018-12-27Stochastic Processes and Long Range Dependence
- 2018-12-13Stochastic Processes and Applications SPAS2017, VÃ¤sterÃ¥s and Stockholm, Sweden, October 4-6, 2017
- 2018-12-04A Measure Theoretical Approach to Quantum Stochastic Processes
- 2018-05-31Applied Stochastic Processes and Control for Jump-Diffusions Modeling, Analysis, and Computation
- 2018-04-18Discrete Stochastic Processes and Applications
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Stochastic Processes and Applications to Mathematical Finance: Proceedings of the 6th Ritsumeikan International Symposium
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.