Posted on 2019-08-13, by nokia241186.
Created by Libby Seery - Founder of Renaissance Life Therapies | Video: 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | Duration: 02:09 H/M | Lec: 38 | 680 MB Language: English | Sub: English [Auto-generated]
Heal yourself and achieve your full potential with this incredible therapy system
What you'll learn
Heal themselves using REBT
Achieve their personal goals
Recognise their irrational, self limiting beliefs
This course is suitable for beginners and contains everything you need to get started in applying REBT to your life!
Fully Accredited R.E.B.T Diploma
On completion of this course you will be eligible for full Accreditation with the CPD Standards Office, which is a prestigious professional organisation, recognised throughout the world, including the USA, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Asia and Africa.
If you opt for accreditation, you'll also get a diploma and 10 hours of CPD / CEU / CE Credits (depending on what country you reside).
This course is the perfect choice for both individuals and professional therapists looking to expand and enhance their repertoire and portfolio. Although the course alone won't qualify you as a therapist, many of my students that are considering a career in coaching, take the course so they can advertise themselves as a professional coach that uses cutting edge Rational Emotive Behavioural Therapy techniques.
The Modern Effective therapy System
R.E.B.T or Rational Emotive Behavioural Therapy to give it its full name, is a modern effective therapy system that was originally thought up by Albert Ellis during the 1950's.
R.E.B.T is sometimes referred to as "rational emotive therapy" or simpler still, as "rational therapy".
R.E.B.T, is a type of cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), that is focused on helping clients change irrational beliefs, and is one of a very few therapies in psychology that has evidence in support of its effectiveness.
R.E.B.T is known as the rational therapy, because at its core, this most modern of therapies is all about understanding how we make sense of our emotions.
Everything we feel and everything we do, involves emotions, so Ellis developed this action orientated approach to psychotherapy, which produces results by helping clients manage their emotions, their cognitions and their behaviours.
This most wonderful and modern of therapies, teaches us that it's not events, or things that upset and disturb us, but rather how we view these events, or things. In essence, how a person thinks, influences their feelings.
When a person believes illogical and irrational beliefs about themselves, others, and the world, psychological problems and mental distress will often be the result.
Who this course is for?
This is for you if you want to heal yourself of anxiety and depression
This is for you if you want to enhance your self awareness
This is for you if you want to remove emotional obstacles and achieve your full potential
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 41112
- 2019-08-03REBT - The Modern Effective Therapy System
- 2011-09-27The Modern Volunteer Army Program: The Benning Experiment, 1970-1972
- 2012-03-10Mary Shelley, Simon Vance (Narrator) - Frankenstein, or The Modern Prometheus
- 2011-09-10The Modern Pictorial English Dictionary ( )
- 2018-06-15Chairman of the Fed William McChesney Martin Jr., and the Creation of the Modern American Financial System
- 2018-01-01[PDF] The Modern British Party System
- 2011-07-19Saving the Modern Soul: Therapy, Emotions, and the Culture of Self-Help (University of California) - Removed
- 2011-06-08Saving the Modern Soul: Therapy, Emotions, and the Culture of Self-Help
- 2010-03-07Chairman of the Fed: William McChesney Martin Jr., and the Creation of the Modern American Financial System
- 2010-01-28Saving the Modern Soul: Therapy, Emotions, & the Culture of Self-Help
- 2009-06-18Chairman of the Fed: William McChesney Martin Jr., and the Creation of the Modern American Financial System
- 2011-11-28How the Scots Invented the Modern World: The True Story of How Western Europe's ... Our World and Everything in It
- 2011-09-05Brain Facts: A Primer on the Brain and Nervous System free ebook download
- 2011-08-23How the Scots Invented the Modern World: The True Story of How Western Europe's ... Our World and Everything in It
- 2018-08-16Fiske WordPower The Most Effective System for Building a Vocabulary That Gets Results Fast, 2nd Edition
- 2018-07-17531 The Simplest and Most Effective Training System for Raw Strength
- 2018-01-30[PDF] 5/3/1: The Simplest and Most Effective Training System for Raw Strength
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Modern World-System IV: Centrist Liberalism Triumphant, 1789-1914
- 2018-01-16[PDF] The Modern World-System I: Capitalist Agriculture and the Origins of the European World-Economy in the Sixteenth Century
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.