Posted on 2021-04-07, by nokia241186.
English | 2021 | ISBN-13: 978-1630816315 | 379 Pages | True PDF | 5.02 MB
This comprehensive resource explains the theory of RF circuits and systems and the practice of designing them. The fundamentals for linear and low noaise amplifier designs, including the S and noise parameters and their applications in amplifier designs and matching network designs using the Smith chart are covered. Theories of RF power amplifiers and high efficiency power amplifiers are also explained. The underpinnings of wireless communications systems as well as passive components commonly used in RF circuits and measurements are discussed. RF measurement techniques and RF switches are also presented. The book explores stability criteria and the invariant property of lossless networks and includes detailed theoretical treatments.
The basic concepts and techniques covered in this book are routinely used in today's engineering practice, especially from the perspective of printed circuit board (PCB) based RF circuit design and system integration. Intended for practicing engineers and circuit designers, this book focuses on practical topics in circuit design and measurement techniques. It bridges the gap between academic materials and real circuit designs using real circuit examples and practical tips. Readers develop a numerical feel for RF problems as well as awareness of the concepts of design for cost and design for manufacturing, which is a critical skill set for today's engineers working in an environment of commercial product development.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 47125
- 2021-10-22Computer-Aided Design of Fluid Mixing Equipment - A Guide and Tool for Practicing Engineers
- 2021-10-20Computer Aided Design Of Fluid Mixing Equipment A Guide And Tool For Practicing Engineers
- 2021-04-25Structural Stability Of Steel Concepts And Applications For Structural Engineers
- 2021-02-09Linear Integrated Circuits And Applications For All Levels
- 2020-07-14Structural Stability of Steel - Concepts and Applications for Structural Engineers
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Structural Stability of Steel: Concepts and Applications for Structural Engineers
- 2017-04-07[PDF] Site Characterization in Karst and Pseudokarst Terraines: Practical Strategies and Technology for Practicing Engineers, Hydrologists and Geologists - Removed
- 2009-12-16Structural Stability of Steel: Concepts and Applications for Structural Engineers
- 2021-11-19Fractional Order Systems An Overview of Mathematics, Design, and Applications for Engineers
- 2020-05-09Fuzzy Differential Equations and Applications for Engineers and Scientists
- 2019-12-05Radiation Effects on Integrated Circuits and Systems for Space Applications - Removed
- 2019-11-08Circuits and Systems for Biomedical Applications UKCAS 2018
- 2018-11-01Matrix Theory and Applications for Scientists and Engineers
- 2018-06-01Chemical Reactor Analysis and Applications for the Practicing Engineer
- 2018-04-22Elementary Structural Analysis and Design of Buildings A Guide for Practicing Engineers and Students - Removed
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Fuzzy Differential Equations and Applications for Engineers and Scientists
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Analog Circuits and Systems for Voltage-Mode and Current-Mode Sensor Interfacing Applications (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing) - Removed
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Efficient Learning Machines: Theories, Concepts, and Applications for Engineers and System Designers - Removed
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Chemical Reactor Analysis and Applications for the Practicing Engineer
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.