Posted on 2009-07-29. By anonymous.
Publisher: Cambridge University Press | Edition: 2007 | ISBN: 0521871077 | PDF | 496 pages | 2,76 Mb
This book presents the theory and applications of radiative transfer in the atmosphere. It is written for graduate students and researchers in the fields of meteorology and related sciences. The book begins with important basic definitions of the radiative transfer theory. It presents the hydrodynamic derivation of the radiative transfer equation and the principles of variance. The authors examine in detail various quasi-exact solutions of the radiative transfer equation and give a thorough treatment of the radiative perturbation theory. A rigorous treatment of Mie scattering is given, including Rayleigh scattering as a special case, and the important efficiency factors for extinction, scattering and absorption are derived. The fundamentals of remote sensing applications of radiative transfer are presented. Problems of varying degrees of difficulty are included at the end of each chapter, so readers can further their understanding of the materials covered in the book.
- Ebooks list page : 3258
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Thermodynamics of the Atmosphere: A Course in Theoretical Meteorology
- 2009-07-20Dynamics of the Atmosphere: A Course in Theoretical Meteorology: Wilford Zdunkowski, Andreas Bott
- 2018-06-17Essentials of Meteorology An Invitation to the Atmosphere (MindTap Course List), 8th Edition
- 2017-11-29[PDF] The Classical Theory of Fields, Fourth Edition: Volume 2 (Course of Theoretical Physics Series)
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Microwave Radiation of the Ocean-Atmosphere: Boundary Heat and Dynamic Interaction, 2nd edition
- 2017-09-18Short-Wave Solar Radiation in the Earth's Atmosphere Calculation, Observation, Interpretation - Removed
- 2012-09-06The Classical Theory of Fields, Fourth Edition: Volume 2 (Course of Theoretical Physics Series) by L. D. Landau (Repost)
- 2011-01-13The Classical Theory of Fields, Fourth Edition (Course of Theoretical Physics, Volume 2) (repost)
- 2010-12-29Short-Wave Solar Radiation in the Earth's Atmosphere: Calculation, Observation, Interpretation (repost)
- 2009-07-19Short-Wave Solar Radiation in the Earth's Atmosphere: Calculation, Observation, Interpretation
- 2007-12-06Landau, Lifshitz - Course of Theoretical Physics Vol. 02 - The Classical Theory of Fields (Chapters 1-8)
- 2007-11-20Landau, Lifshitz - Course of Theoretical Physics Vol. 02 - The Classical Theory of Fields (Chapters 1-8)
- 2020-02-19Take your Sibelius skills to the next level - Course 1
- 2020-02-18The Technical Floor - Course
- 2020-02-11Ketogenic Diet & Ketosis The Complete Keto Course Ebook
- 2020-02-08Ketogenic Diet & Ketosis The Complete Keto Course Ebook
- 2020-02-08Geophysical Waves and Flows: Theory and Applications in the Atmosphere, Hydrosphere and Geosphere
- 2020-02-04UDEMY SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING 2015 THE COMPLETE CERTIFICATE COURSE TUTORIAL
- 2020-02-04UDEMY THE COMPLETE BITCOIN COURSE GET 0 01 BITCOIN IN YOUR WALLET TUTORIAL
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.