Posted on 2020-07-01, by books_lover.
In this concise introduction, Chad Kautzer demonstrates the shared emancipatory goals and methods of several radical philosophies, from Marxism and feminism to critical race and queer theory. Radical Philosophy examines the relations of theory and practice, knowledge and power, as well as the function of law in creating extralegal forms of domination. Through a critical engagement with the history of philosophy, Kautzer reconstructs important counter-traditions of historical, dialectical, and reflexive forms of critique relevant to contemporary social struggles. The result is an innovative, systematic guide to radical theory and critical resistance.
- Ebooks list page : 44015
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Radical Philosophy: An Introduction
- 2020-06-25Political Philosophy - An Introduction (Libertarianism org Guides)
- 2020-06-23The Key Texts of Political Philosophy - An Introduction
- 2020-06-18This Is Political Philosophy: An Introduction (This is Philosophy)
- 2020-05-30The God of Philosophy: An Introduction to Philosophy of Religion
- 2020-04-18Political Philosophy: An Introduction (Libertarianism.org Guides)
- 2019-12-17The Radical Philosophy of Rights
- 2019-08-25Living Philosophy An Introduction to Moral Thought (3rd edition)
- 2019-03-23Magnetic Isotope Effect in Radical Reactions An Introduction - Removed
- 2018-07-01Elias and David Introductions to Philosophy Olympiodorus Introduction to Logic
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Genetics and Philosophy: An Introduction (Cambridge Introductions to Philosophy and Biology)
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Philosophy: An Introduction to the Art of Wondering
- 2017-12-17[PDF] The Key Texts of Political Philosophy: An Introduction
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Contemporary Political Philosophy: An Introduction
- 2017-12-11[PDF] This Is Philosophy: An Introduction
- 2017-11-22[PDF] What Is Philosophy?: An Introduction
- 2017-03-11Political Philosophy An Introduction
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Contemporary Political Philosophy: An Introduction
- 2014-03-04Philosophy: An Introduction to the Art of Wondering, 11th edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.