Posted on 2018-11-12, by voska89.
Rational Belief: Structure, Grounds, and Intellectual Virtue by Robert Audi
English | 2015 | ISBN: 0190221836, 0190221844 | 280 pages | PDF | 2 MB
Rational Belief provides conceptions of belief and knowledge, offers a theory of how they are grounded, and connects them with the will and thereby with action, moral responsibility, and intellectual virtue. A unifying element is a commitment to representing epistemology-which is centrally concerned with belief-as integrated with a plausible philosophy of mind that does justice both to the nature of belief and to the conditions for its formation and regulation. Part One centers on belief and its relation to the will. It explores our control of our beliefs, and it describes several forms belief may take and shows how beliefs are connected with the world outside the mind. Part Two concerns normative aspects of epistemology, explores the nature of intellectual virtue, and presents a theory of moral perception. The book also offers a theory of the grounds of both justification and knowledge and shows how these grounds bear on the self-evident. Rationality is distinguished from justification; each clarified in relation to the other; and the epistemological importance of the phenomenal-for instance, of intuitional experience and other "private" aspects of mental life-is explored. The final section addresses social epistemology. It offers a theory of testimony as essential in human knowledge and a related account of the rational resolution of disagreements.
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 37702
- 2017-10-19[PDF] Rational Belief: Structure, Grounds, and Intellectual Virtue
- 2017-01-09[PDF] Rational Belief: Structure, Grounds, and Intellectual Virtue
- 2009-04-12[request]Analysis of Time Series Structure: SSA and related techniques
- 2012-01-29Analysis of Time Series Structure: SSA and related techniques - Anatoly A. Zhigljavsky
- 2011-11-29Intellectual Virtue: Perspectives from Ethics and Epistemology [Repost]
- 2011-10-02Analysis of Time Series Structure: SSA and related techniques - Removed
- 2011-09-25Intellectual Virtue: Perspectives from Ethics and Epistemology
- 2010-10-14Michael DePaul, "Intellectual Virtue: Perspectives from Ethics and Epistemology"
- 2010-04-12Intellectual Virtue: Perspectives from Ethics and Epistemology
- 2009-06-10Intellectual Virtue: Perspectives from Ethics and Epistemology: Michael DePaul, Linda Zagzebski
- 2008-03-04[request]Encyclopedia of American Cultural and Intellectual History
- 2020-01-24Radiators in Hydronic Heating Installations: Structure, Selection and Thermal Characteristics (Studies in Systems, Decision and Control)
- 2020-01-24Innovation, Startups and Intellectual Property Management: Strategies and Evidence from Latin America and other Regions
- 2020-01-14Bioinformatics: Volume II: Structure, Function, and Applications (Methods in Molecular Biology) Ed 2
- 2019-12-30Noble Gas Chemistry: Structure, Bonding, and Gas-Phase Chemistry
- 2019-12-29Neuropsychological Assessments of Dementia in Down Syndrome and Intellectual Disabilities Ed 2 - Removed
- 2019-12-28Voltage-gated Sodium Channels: Structure, Function and Channelopathies (Handbook of Experimental Pharmacology)
- 2019-12-25Nanostructured Lead, Cadmium, and Silver Sulfides: Structure, Nonstoichiometry and Properties (Springer Series in Materials Science)
- 2019-12-25Seagrasses of Australia: Structure, Ecology and Conservation
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.