Posted on 2019-03-14, by nokia241186.
Rattly and Raw Martin France Drums KONTAKT | 12.6 Gb
We are super happy to launch the RaR Signature Range with an incredibly detailed and realistic-sounding drum kit instrument for Kontakt and the free Kontakt Player, featuring one of the world's finest and most technically skilled professional musicians - Martin France!
We captured not only Martin's musical expertise, but also his exceptional collection of drums and cymbals - from a very rare 1920s snare drum to classic ride cymbals from the 1960s and 1970s. Martin performed on three core kits, each characteristic of a different era, as well as additional pieces chosen for their versatility and colour. We recorded 36 kit pieces in all, for a total of nearly 33,000 samples.
Martin's performances were recorded in a huge church with really fantastic acoustics. We have designed the instrument so that you can go from a vast roomy explosive sound to a completely dry 'dead room' sound in an instant, or anything in-between. Having a professional mix engineer in the RAR team enabled us to optimise mic placement, choice of microphones and mic channels, and control over the decay of each mic.
The result is a stunningly dynamic and natural acoustic drum library that is unusually easy to tweak. We've provided simple controls that let you focus on making music, rather than getting distracted by technical options. And Martin's clean and precise playing complements live and acoustic music, unlike many over-hyped drum libraries. The onboard processing also enables easy integration with programmed and hard electronic music!
Audio format: 24-bit stereo and mono WAV, losslessly compressed to Kontakt NCW
Number of samples: 32,900
Size: 14GB compressed (32GB pre-compression)
Number of articulations: 20 (Bass Drum, Snare Centre, Snare Rimshot, Snare Cross-Stick, Rack Tom 1, Rack Tom 2, Floor Tom, Hihats Tip, Hihats Open, Hihats Shank, Hihats Pedal, Ride 1 Bow, Ride 1 Edge, Ride 1 Bell, Ride 2 Bow, Ride 2 Edge, Ride 2 Bell, Crash Bow, Crash Edge, Crash Bell)
Number of designed kit presets: 21
Number of FX presets: 38
Number of custom reverbs: 24
Bass drum types: 4
Snare types: 8
Rack tom 1 types: 3
Rack tom 2 types: 2
Floor tom types: 3
Hihat types: 5
Ride types: 8
Crash types: 3
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 39733
- 2019-03-01Rattly and Raw Martin France Drums KONTAKT
- 2016-06-27Rattly And Raw The Cassamplerette Renaissance KONTAKT
- 2016-06-05Rattly And Raw The Cassamplerette Renaissance KONTAKT
- 2016-07-03Rattly And Raw The Cassyntherette KONTAKT
- 2016-07-03Rattly And Raw The Stupidly Huge Toy Pianos And Friends KONTAKT MAC
- 2016-07-02Rattly And Raw The First Batch Amalgamation KONTAKT
- 2016-06-27Rattly and Raw the Stupidly Huge Toy Pianos and Friends KONTAKT
- 2016-06-27Rattly And Raw The First Batch Amalgamation KONTAKT
- 2016-06-26Rattly and Raw 60s Organs and Oddities KONTAKT
- 2016-06-05Rattly and Raw the Stupidly Huge Toy Pianos and Friends KONTAKT
- 2016-06-05Rattly and Raw 60s Organs and Oddities KONTAKT
- 2016-10-13Samples From Mars - SP 1200 Factory Drums and Synths WAV Logic Ableton KONTAKT
- 2016-06-05Samples From Mars SP 1200 Factory Drums and Synths WAV Logic Ableton KONTAKT - Removed
- 2012-02-26Order and Surprise - Martin Gardner
- 2012-02-07Adobe Photoshop CS4 for Photographers: A Professional Image Editor’s Guide to the Creative use of Photoshop for the Macintosh and PC - Martin Evening - Removed
- 2012-01-26The No-Sided Professor and Other Tales of Fantasy, Humor, Mystery, and Philosophy - Martin Gardner
- 2012-01-13Order and Surprise - Martin Gardner
- 2012-01-13Optimization of Structural Topology, Shape, and Material - Martin P. Bendse, Martin P. Bendsoe
- 2012-01-11Sceptical Guide to Meaning and Rules - Martin Kusch
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.