[share_ebook] Real Estate and the New Economy: The Impact of Information and Communications Technology
Author: Timothy Dixon (Author), Bob Thompson (Author), Patrick McAllister (Author), Andrew Marston (Author), Jon Snow (Author)
Posted on 2009-04-27, by xokanilt.
- Author: Timothy Dixon (Author), Bob Thompson (Author), Patrick McAllister (Author), Andrew Marston (Author), Jon Snow (Author)
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- ISBN: 1405117788
- Pages: 440
- Paperback: 440 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell (April 15, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1405117788
- ISBN-13: 978-1405117784
The authors of this book are to be applauded. They have sought, through their ‘socio-technical’ approach, to look at the complex interactions between technology, society and economics. … as someone who earns his living by advising one of the UK’s largest property investors on which properties to own and where, this book is very timely...In writing this comprehensive and very fully referenced text, the authors have done us all a great service.’
Paul McNamara, Prudential Property Investment Managers
Private sector commercial property represents some £400 bn, or 34% of total UK business assets and is a vital fabric for housing commercial enterprise. Yet social and economic forces for change, linked with new technology, are making owners and occupiers question the very nature and purpose of property and real estate.
Printing, steam power; canals and railroads; mass media and, more recently, information and communications technology (ICT) have brought about major changes in both organisational and economic structures over the centuries. On the one hand, there has been much hype about the role that ICT would play in eliminating the need for physical real estate space; and on the other, some have suggested that institutional factors and fixed costs mitigate against transformative change in real estate.
Building on the authors' own research and a growing body of new, international findings in the field, the book provides a balanced view between these two positions. It will demonstrate how ICT affects the shape and form of real estate in our towns and cities, with other forces in the new economy.
examines how ICT and organisational change, combined with social, political and economic factors, affects real estate space demand analyses how real estate strategies are changing to reflect these trends shows how technology affects the geography and space of real estate and infrastructure in our towns and cities investigates future urban shape and form.
- Ebooks list page : 2728
- 2011-09-04Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy
- 2011-05-19Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy: Report of a Symposium
- 2022-07-25Real Estate & the New Economy The Impact of Information and Communications Technology
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Real Estate and the New Economy: The Impact of Information and Communications Technology (Real Estate Issues)
- 2014-06-17Real Estate and the New Economy
- 2014-06-01Real Estate and the New Economy: The Impact of Information and Communications Technology (repost)
- 2009-04-24Timothy Dixon, Bob Thompson - Real Estate and the New Economy: The Impact of Information and Communications Technology
- 2009-03-02Real Estate and the New Economy: The Impact of Information and Communications Technology
- 2020-05-04How To Make Money In Real Estate In The New Economy
- 2020-04-19How to Make Money in Real Estate in the New Economy
- 2013-03-07How to Make Money in Real Estate in the New Economy
- 2012-03-20Doing the Right Thing: A Real Estate Practitioner's Guide to Ethical Decision Making, 4 Edition By Deborah H. Long
- 2011-08-23Information and Communications: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2008-02-19[request]Commercial Real Estate Analysis and Investments
- 2021-09-09Real Estate Investing The #1 Beginner's Guide for Real Estate Investing and be the Millionaire Real Estate Investor!!
- 2021-08-28The Real Estate Agent Academy The Real Estate And Wealth Investing Blueprint
- 2021-08-17Nathaniel Deutsch Michael Casper A Fortress In Brooklyn Race Real Estate And The M - Removed
- 2021-07-13UDEMY REAL ESTATE INVESTING THE STRATEGIES TOOLS AND MINDSET TUTORIAL-COMPRISED
- 2021-06-30UDEMY REAL ESTATE INVESTING THE STRATEGIES TOOLS AND MINDSET TUTORIAL-COMPRISED
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.