Posted on 2018-10-11, by manhneovn.
The book features innovative scientific research by scientists, academicians and students, presented at the International Conference on Energy, Materials and Information Technology, 2017 at Amity University Jharkhand, India. Covering all the promising renewable energies and their related technologies, such as wind, solar and biomass energy, it compiles current important scientific research in this field and addresses how it can be applied in an interdisciplinary manner. The selected conference papers provide important data and parameters for utilizing the main potential renewable energies, and allowing an economic and environmental assessment.
The book is a valuable resource for all those who are interested in the physical and technical principles of promising ways to utilize various renewable energies.
- Ebooks list page : 37401
- 2011-11-19Interactions of Policies for Renewable Energy and Climate by Cedric Philibert
- 2011-08-11"Interactions of Policies for Renewable Energy and Climate" by Cedric Philibert
- 2019-11-27Innovation in Materials Science and Engineering: Proceedings of ICEMIT 2017, Volume 2
- 2019-01-31Innovations in Soft Computing and Information Technology Proceedings of ICEMIT 2017, Volume 3
- 2019-12-10Renewable Energy and Climate Change: Proceedings of REC 2019 (Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies)
- 2011-12-09"Renewable Energy: Markets and Prospects by Regions" by Simon Muller, Ada Marmion, Milou Beerpoot
- 2019-12-09Renewable Energy and Sustainable Buildings: Selected Papers from the World Renewable Energy Congress WREC 2018 (Innovative Renewable Energy)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Renewable Energy Systems: Advanced Conversion Technologies and Applications (Industrial Electronics)
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Climate-Smart Technologies: Integrating Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency in Mitigation and Adaptation Responses (Climate Change Management) - Removed
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Renewable Energy and Sustainable Technologies for Building and Environmental Applications: Options for a Greener Future - Removed
- 2014-06-04Renewable Energy Systems: Advanced Conversion Technologies and Applications
- 2014-06-02Renewable Energy Systems: Advanced Conversion Technologies and Applications
- 2014-05-12Renewable Energy Systems: Advanced Conversion Technologies and Applications (repost)
- 2014-01-04Renewable Energy Systems: Advanced Conversion Technologies and Applications - eazydoc.com
- 2013-10-26Climate-Smart Technologies: Integrating Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency in Mitigation and Adaptation Responses
- 2013-08-01Renewable Energy Systems: Advanced Conversion Technologies and Applications (Industrial Electronics) - Removed
- 2013-07-15Renewable Energy Systems - Advanced Conversion Technologies and Applications
- 2013-06-30Renewable Energy Systems: Advanced Conversion Technologies and Applications
- 2012-01-21Examination of the U.S. Air Force’s Aircraft Sustainment Needs in the Future and Its Strategy to Meet Those Needs - Committee On Examination Of The U.S. Air Force's Aircraft Sustainment Needs In The Future And Its St
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.