Posted on 2018-08-27, by manhneovn.
English | 2017 | ISBN: 1138196118 | 399 Pages | PDF | 7.18 MB
Solid requirements engineering has increasingly been recognized as the key to improved, on-time, and on-budget delivery of software and systems projects. This textbook provides a comprehensive treatment of the theoretical and practical aspects of discovering, analyzing, modeling, validating, testing, and writing requirements for systems of all kinds, with an intentional focus on software-intensive systems. It brings into play a variety of formal methods, social models, and modern requirements for writing techniques to be useful to the practicing engineer.
This book was written to support both undergraduate and graduate requirements engineering courses. Each chapter includes simple, intermediate, and advanced exercises. Advanced exercises are suitable as a research assignment or independent study and are denoted by an asterisk. Various exemplar systems illustrate points throughout the book, and four systems in particular-a baggage handling system, a point of sale system, a smart home system, and a wet well pumping system-are used repeatedly. These systems involve application domains with which most readers are likely to be familiar, and they cover a wide range of applications from embedded to organic in both industrial and consumer implementations. Vignettes at the end of each chapter provide mini-case studies showing how the learning in the chapter can be employed in real systems.
Requirements engineering is a dynamic field and this text keeps pace with these changes. Since the first edition of this text, there have been many changes and improvements. Feedback from instructors, students, and corporate users of the text was used to correct, expand, and improve the material. This third edition includes many new topics, expanded discussions, additional exercises, and more examples. A focus on safety critical systems, where appropriate in examples and exercises, has also been introduced. Discussions have also been added to address the important domain of the Internet of Things. Another significant change involved the transition from the retired IEEE Standard 830, which was referenced throughout previous editions of the text, to its successor, the ISO/IEC/IEEE 29148 standard.
- Ebooks list page : 37054
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Requirements Engineering for Software and Systems
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Engineering Secure Software and Systems: Third International Symposium, ESSoS 2011, Madrid, Spain, February 9-10, 2011, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) - Removed
- 2012-04-22Anatomy, Histology, and Cell Biology PreTest Self-Assessment and Review, Third Edition by Robert Klein - Removed
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Iso 9001: 2000 for Software and Systems Providers: An Engineering Approach
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Product Design for Manufacture and Assembly, Third Edition (Manufacturing Engineering and Materials Processing)
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Intelligent Systems for Engineers and Scientists, Third Edition
- 2014-01-27ISO 9001: 2000 for Software and Systems Providers: An Engineering Approach
- 2011-12-02Essential MATLAB for Engineers and Scientists, Third Edition - Brian Hahn, Dan Valentine
- 2011-09-09Product Design for Manufacture and Assembly, Third Edition (Manufacturing Engineering and Materials Processing)
- 2009-03-23Iso 9001: 2000 for Software and Systems Providers: An Engineering Approach - Removed
- 2020-11-11Materials for Architects and Builders Third Edition-Arthur Lyons
- 2020-08-30Materials for Architects and Builders Third Edition
- 2020-01-23Requirements Engineering for Service and Cloud Computing
- 2018-10-11Essential MATLAB for Engineers and Scientists, Third Edition
- 2018-07-31Engineering Secure Software and Systems
- 2018-07-08Statistical Methods for Engineers and Scientists, Third Edition
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Echocardiography: A Practical Guide for Reporting and Interpretation, Third Edition
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Guide to Microsoft Excel 2002 for Scientists and Engineers, Third Edition
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Applied Mathematics for Engineers and Physicists: Third Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.