Responsibility in Science and Technology: Elements of a Social Theory (Technikzukünfte, Wissenschaft und Gesellschaft / Futures of Technology, Science and Society)
Posted on 2020-05-20, by books_lover.
The present volume elucidates the scope of responsibility in science and technology governance by way of assimilating insights gleaned from sociological theory and STS and by investigating the ways in which responsibility unfolds in social processes. Drawing on these theoretical perspectives, the volume goes on to review a ‘heuristic model’ of responsibility. Such a model provides a simple, tentative, though no less coherent analytical framework for further examining the idea of responsibility, its transformations, configurations and contradictions.
- Ebooks list page : 43664
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Responsibility in Science and Technology: Elements of a Social Theory (Technikzukunfte, Wissenschaft und Gesellschaft / Futures of Technology, Science and Society) - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Perfecting Human Futures: Transhuman Visions and Technological Imaginations (Technikzukunfte, Wissenschaft und Gesellschaft / Futures of Technology, Science and Society) - Removed
- 2016-10-23Responsibility in Science and Technology Elements of a Social Theory - Removed
- 2016-07-22Responsibility in Science and Technology - Removed
- 2011-06-24Democratizing Technology: Risk, Responsibility and the Regulation of Chemicals (Science in Society Series)
- 2011-05-27Democratizing Technology: Risk, Responsibility and the Regulation of Chemicals (Science in Society Series)
- 2020-11-24Unsettling Responsibility in Science Education: Indigenous Science, Deconstruction, and the Multicultural Science Educat
- 2020-04-06Law Technology & Society (Law, Science and Society)
- 2020-03-17From Commodification to the Common Good: Reconstructing Science, Technology, and Society
- 2020-03-04Science, Africa and Europe: Processing Information and Creating Knowledge (Routledge Studies in Science, Technology and Society)
- 2020-02-05Business, Innovation and Responsibility (Cognitive Science Series: Responsible Research and Innovation Set)
- 2019-12-18Law and Autonomous Machines: The Co-evolution of Legal Responsibility and Technology (Elgar Law, Technology and Society series)
- 2019-08-23Lessons From Fukushima Japanese Case Studies on Science, Technology and Society
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Hitting the Wall: A Vision of a Secure Energy Future (Synthesis Lectures on Energy and the Evironment: Technology, Science, and Society)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Galileo's Pendulum: Science, Sexuality, and the Body-Instrument Link (Suny Series in Science, Technology, and Society)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] In Measure, Number, and Weight: Studies in Mathematics and Culture (SUNY Series in (Suny Series in Science, Technology, and Society)
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Intervening in the Brain: Changing Psyche and Society (Ethics of Science and Technology Assessment) - Removed
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Routledge Handbook of Science, Technology, and Society (Routledge International Handbooks)
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Internet and Emotions (Routledge Studies in Science, Technology and Society)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.