Posted on 2019-01-24, by fubber.
This DVD package documents a full-day workshop in which Richard Tarnas provided an in-depth look at writing not just as an intellectual and artistic discipline, but as a spiritual path. Presented to a sold-out audience at the Pacifica Graduate Institute in November 2007, Tarnas' lecture treats writing as a calling, and a cultural mandate. Tarnas' perspective springs from his 30 years of teaching and writing as a professor of philosophy and psychology, and author of such books as "The Passion of the Western Mind," and "Cosmos and Psyche." Tarnas believes that because we live in a time of extraordinary urgency, when we must contemplate the future of the Earth community. As a result, he believes, it is essential that those with relevant information speak and be heard, received, and understood. Writing in service of such a goal involves the development of certain skills, disciplines, and knowledge, as well as other less tangible but perhaps even more important capacities. Tarnas' workshop illuminates the writer's path with both practical tips and a larger vision of the writer's noble calling. Tarnas is a Harvard graduate who lived and worked at California's legendary Esalen Insitute for 10 years. There, he studied with and befriended such greats as Joseph Campbell, Gregory Bateson, Huston Smith, and Stanislov Grof. Tarnas is now Founding Director of the gradaute program in Philosophy, Cosmology, and Consciousness at the California Institute of Integral Studies in San Francisco.
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Download from FileFox
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 38779
- 2016-11-11Richard Tarnas The Art Of Writing
- 2012-01-06The Passion of the Western Mind: Understanding the Ideas That Have Shaped Our World View - Richard Tarnas
- 2012-06-14Frank Miller: The Art of Sin City (French Edition)
- 2012-06-10The Art and Making of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
- 2012-05-11The Art of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
- 2012-05-11The Art of Computer Programming, Volume 4A: Combinatorial Algorithms, Part 1 - Removed
- 2012-05-11The Art of How to Train Your Dragon - Removed
- 2012-03-13Bill Underwood - Combato The Art Of Self-Defence for Soldier and Civilian (Men & Women)
- 2012-03-11The Art of Mathematics: Coffee Time in Memphis By Bela BollobÃ¡s
- 2011-11-18The Art of What Works: How Success Really Happens
- 2011-10-09The Art of SpeedReading People How to Size People Up and Speak Their Language by Paul D. Tieger
- 2011-09-01Roman's Lab Vol. 36 - The Art Of Defense
- 2011-08-07Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions
- 2009-12-09The Art of Scalability: Scalable Web Architecture, Processes, and Organizations for the Modern Enterprise
- 2019-03-30Udemy - C# Developers: Learn the Art of Writing Clean Code
- 2019-01-12Udemy - C# Developers - Learn the Art of Writing Clean Code
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Style: The art of writing well (Harriman Modern Classics)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Persecution and the Art of Writing
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Escaping into the Open: The Art of Writing True
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.