Posted on 2009-06-27. By anonymous.
Butterworth-Heinemann | 2001 | ISBN: 0750670878 | Pages: 416 | PDF | 1.35 MB
Security Operations Management takes concepts from business administration and criminal justice schools and incorporates them into the world of security management. It is comprehensive text focused on theoretical and research-oriented overviews of the core principles of security management. The book includes critical issues faced by real-life security practitioners and explores how they were resolved.
The book is written for practitioners, students, and general managers who wish to understand and manage security operations more effectively. The book explains the difficult task of bringing order to the security department's responsibilities of protecting people, intellectual property, physical assets and opportunity. In addition, the book covers theoretical and practical management-oriented developments in the security field, including new business models and e-management strategies.
Discussions provide coverage of both the business and technical sides of security.
Numerous case histories illustrating both the business and technical sides of security.
Strategies for outsourcing security services and systems.
Thanks to original uploader!
To see ALL of them use eBooks category.
If you enjoy my books look at my AvaxHome Blog
- Ebooks list page : 3064
- 2012-01-19Security Operations Management, Second Edition - Robert McCrie Professor And Chair Law Police Science And Criminal Justice Administration John Jay
- 2012-01-09Security Operations Management, Second Edition - Robert McCrie Professor And Chair Law Police Science And Criminal Justice Administration John Jay
- 2010-01-28Robert McCrie – Security Operations Management
- 2011-09-25Operations Management
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Security Operations Management, Second Edition
- 2011-11-16Security Operations Management
- 2010-11-25Security Operations Management
- 2010-10-20Security Operations Management (Repost)
- 2010-05-05Security Operations Management
- 2010-05-03Security Operations Management
- 2010-04-05Security Operations Management
- 2010-02-16Security Operations Management (repost)
- 2011-10-05Susan Snedaker, Robert McCrie, "IThe Best Damn IT Security Management Book Period"
- 2011-11-26Cases in Operations Management
- 2011-10-05Susan Snedaker, Robert McCrie, "IThe Best Damn IT Security Management Book Period" (repost)
- 2012-08-07The Lean Sustainable Supply Chain: How to Create a Green Infrastructure with Lean Technologies (FT Press Operations Management)
- 2011-11-17Operations Management for Competitive Advantage with Student DVD
- 2011-09-25Operations Management (5th Edition) - Removed
- 2011-08-24Robert Johnston, "Cases in Operations Management"
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.