Posted on 2019-07-03, by everest555.
File Size: 147 MB
During the 1990s, Roland digital synthesizers based on sampled PCM wave signals formed the basis for a variety of music - R & B, pop, hip hop, movie soundtracks. Some of these sounds, originally intended to mimic acoustic instruments, became so iconic that they became a permanent part of the musical sound palette. Some say that this is the most recorded sound module in history, and lately artists have been using these sounds again and again in new and modern ways.
The JV-1080 is the most famous of the Roland PCM machines and inspires the creation of the Roland Cloud JV-1080. It was a huge success with artists and producers, which ultimately led to the creation of even more powerful models, such as the JV-2080 and XV-5080. Roland Cloud JV-1080 has the look, feel and original features of the original, as well as advanced effects, additional waveforms and increased polyphony of its successors. Bottom line: this is the final sound of the Roland era of the 90s - now in a modern plugin for your DAW.
More of everything
The Roland Cloud JV-1080 has everything artists love about the original hardware plus new capabilities from its successors. Including the 448 waveforms of the original, the JV-1080 plugin has over 1000 waveforms to combine and mutate into fresh, original patches. Effects are an integral part of the JV-1080 sound and here the original 40 MFX types have been expanded to 78, along with more reverb and chorus algorithms. The Roland Cloud JV-1080 also features double the polyphony, two additional time-variant low-pass filters, a step LFO and enhanced Matrix Control functions.
Dripping with retro-cool stabs and effects, iconic guitars and strings, and evocative plucked and ethnic instruments, the JV-1080 is also a deep, programmable synthesizer capable of some neat digital tricks. Layers of meticulous PCM samples, two LFOs, multiple time variant filters, a flexible modulation matrix and effects galore make the JV-1080 a formidable weapon for those who know how to wield it. The Roland Cloud JV-1080 has full graphical control of parameters making tone-crafting feel new and exciting, whether it's adding authentic 90s vibe to a track or reimagining these sounds in new ways.
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version
- Ebooks list page : 40774
- 2020-01-21Roland VS JV-1080 v1.0.8 WiN
- 2019-07-05Roland VS SRX KEYBOARDS 1.0.1 x64
- 2019-07-03Roland VS SRX WORLD 1.0.1 x64
- 2019-07-03Roland VS SRX ORCHESTRA 1.0.5 x64
- 2019-07-02Roland VS SRX ORCHESTRA 1.0.5 x64
- 2019-03-24Roland VS JV-1080 v1.0.5 WiN
- 2019-03-09Roland VS JV-1080 v1.0.5-R2R
- 2018-11-13Roland - VS Concerto Library v5.7 x64-RVR - Removed
- 2017-12-03HitFilm Pro version 6.0.7122.1080 (x64)
- 2017-11-27HitFilm Pro version 6.0.7122.1080 (x64)
- 2017-11-26Roland Cloud Concerto 4.0.1 Concerto Library (x64)
- 2016-12-30ExamXML Pro 5.50 Build 1080 (x86 x64)
- 2016-11-22ExamXML Pro 5.50 Build 1080 (x86 x64)
- 2016-10-30ExamXML Pro 5.50 Build 1080 (x86/x64)
- 2012-03-08Calculus, 3rd Edition by Robert Smith, Roland Minton - Removed
- 2012-02-07Advanced Control Engineering - Roland S. Burns
- 2012-01-23Legal Personality in International Law - Roland Portmann
- 2012-01-21Handbook of Numerical Analysis : Numerical Methods for Fluids (Part 3) - Roland Glowinski
- 2012-01-20Legal Personality in International Law - Roland Portmann
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.