Author: Lab Vol, Play Like
Posted on 2011-08-16, by LionFar.
|Title:Roman's Lab Vol. 7 - Think and Play Like a GM
Author:Lab Vol, Play Like
|Description:Language: English | Run Time: 260 min
Roman teaches you how to think and play like a grandmaster using 20 highly instructional games by grandmaster Karpov, Kamsky, Korchnoi and Roman's own games. These games cover a wide range of different openings, including: The Sicilian Najdorf, Alekhine defense, King's Indian defence, Queen's Gambit accepted and declined, Maroczy bind in the English, English & French.
Grandmaster Roman Dzindzichashvili: former two time US & Russian Champion, and chess coach/trainer for world champions Gary Kasparov & Anatoly Karpov.
Create a plan based on your opponents weaknesses
Coordinate your pieces to implement your plan
Look for tactical shots for you and your opponents position
Never violate the rules and principals of chess
Dovnload Roman's Lab Vol. 7 - Think and Play Like a GM
Download from DEPOSITFILES
Download from FILESONIC
- Ebooks list page : 12974
- 2011-08-16Roman's Lab Vol. 7 - Think and Play Like a GM
- 2011-11-28Roman's Lab Vol. 19 - Understand and Dominate with Pawn Structures
- 2011-09-29Roman's Lab Vol. 81 - Easy and Promising Ways for White to Play against the Najdorf Sicilian
- 2011-09-19Roman's Lab Vol. 66 - New and Improved Accelerated Dragon
- 2011-08-24Roman's Lab Vol. 23 - The Easy Way to Play Grand Prix and Reti Opening
- 2011-08-22Roman's Lab Vol. 19 - Understand and Dominate with Pawn Structures
- 2012-01-22Roman’s Lab Vol. 70 – Refuting Lines in the French, Caro-Kann and Alekhine - Lab Vol
- 2011-12-30Roman's Lab Vol. 46 - Most Incredible Tactics and Combinations Ever in the Endgame
- 2011-12-30Roman's Lab Vol. 45 - New Lines & Novelties for Black in the Accelerated Dragon and Kings Indian Defense - Removed
- 2011-11-28Roman's Lab Vol. 22 - The Easy Way to Play the Scotch and Giuoco Piano
- 2011-11-26Roman's Lab Vol. 14 - Improve Your Combinational Preparation and Tactics Skills Part 1
- 2011-11-04Roman's Lab Vol. 91 - Practical Killer Traps and Super Sharp Lines for the 1.e4 Player - Removed
- 2011-11-04Roman's Lab Vol. 90 - New Revelations for Black and White in the Burn-Morozevich Variation of the French Defence
- 2011-11-04Roman's Lab Vol. 88 - Highly Instructive and Educational games for the Accelerated Dragon Player
- 2011-11-04Roman's Lab Vol. 89 - Highly Instructive and Educational Games for Black to Play Against the Maroczy Bind
- 2011-10-03Roman's Lab Vol. 87 - Highly Instructive and Educational games for the Scotch Player
- 2011-10-03Roman's Lab Vol. 86 - Highly Instructive and Educational games for the Grand Prix Player
- 2011-09-29Roman's Lab Vol. 80 - Reversing of Well Established Evaluations in Giuoco Piano and 2 Knights Defence
- 2011-09-28Roman's Lab Vol. 77 - Beating 1.d4 with the Aggressive and Revised Dzindizi Indian Defense Part 2
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.