Posted on 2020-06-24, by books_lover.
This handbook provides a comprehensive and authoritative state-of-the-art review of the current and emerging research and policy on disability law. Bringing together a team of respected and experienced experts, the handbook offers a range of jurisdictional and multidisciplinary perspectives. The authors consider historical and contemporary, as well as comparative perspectives of disability law. Divided into three parts, the contributors provide a comprehensive reference to the theoretical underpinnings, ongoing debates and emerging fields within the subject. The study provides a strong basis for consideration of contemporary disability law, its research foundations, and progressive developments in the area. The book incorporates interdisciplinary and comparative country perspectives to capture the breadth of current discourse on disability law. This handbook provides a valuable resource for a wide range of scholars, public and private researchers, NGOs, and practitioners working in t
- Ebooks list page : 43926
- 2011-11-15Children and Transitional Justice: Truth-Telling, Accountability and Reconciliation (Human Rights Program Series)
- 2021-05-12Disability, Globalization and Human Rights
- 2018-06-17Constitutional Law, Administrative Law, and Human Rights A critical introduction - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Islamic Law and Human Rights: The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt
- 2017-10-20[PDF] The Church of England - Charity Law and Human Rights - Removed
- 2017-09-18EU Consumer Law and Human Rights
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Handbook of Sociology and Human Rights (Paradigm Handbooks)
- 2017-03-11Islamic Law and Human Rights The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt
- 2011-06-13International Law and the Environment:Variations on a Theme (The Erik Castren Institute Monographs on International Law and Human Rights)
- 2011-05-13Recharacterizing Restructuring:Law, Distribution, and Gender in Market Reform (The Erik Castren Institute Monographs on International Law and Human Rights, V. 3)
- 2009-04-22Women, Law and Human Rights: An African Perspective
- 2011-08-04Children and Transitional Justice: Truth-Telling, Accountability and Reconciliation (Human Rights Program Series)
- 2020-02-08Climate Change, Migration and Human Rights: Law and Policy Perspectives (Routledge Studies in Environmental Migration, Displacement and Resettlement)
- 2019-12-17Criminal Punishment and Human Rights: Convenient Morality (Routledge Research in Human Rights Law) - Removed
- 2011-08-02The Legalization of Human Rights: Multidisciplinary Perspectives on Human Rights and Human Rights Law
- 2011-07-10The Legalization of Human Rights: Multidisciplinary Perspectives on Human Rights and Human Rights Law
- 2021-08-23Stereotypes and Human Rights Law
- 2021-08-18Collective Punishment and Human Rights Law - Addressing Gaps in International Law
- 2021-08-15Collective Punishment and Human Rights Law Addressing Gaps in International Law
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.