Posted on 2019-03-08, by fubber.
mp4 | AVC: 1280x720 G_P| Audio:AAC LC 322 Kbps | Total files:11 | mp4, txt, pdf | 8.38 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
The 100% systematic way for traders to add high probability options spreads that actually have a high probability of success. WITHOUT taking excessive risk.
In Super Simple Spreads, John Locke teaches you:
- Why traditional "high probability" options trades aren't as great as they seem.
- How to properly calculate your odds in options trades. (hint: it's probably not what you think)
- Why some high probability income strategies actually have worse probabilities than buy-and-hold strategies.
- How a proper management strategy can dramatically improve your probabilities of success over time
John Locke give you multiple trading plans in one course
Learn Super Simple Spreads Including:
- The Bull - Everything you love about high probability premium selling - plus everything you need to know to keep from blowing up your account. Learn the when, where, and how of selling high probability spreads, plus simple money management rules that have been back tested for success over 80% of the time.
- The Bear - A super simple spread trade that has an excellent risk:reward ratio, provides income in many market conditions, and particularly does well in a bearish trend.
- The Bull vs. Bear - A strategic combination of the first two Super Simple Spreads. Learn how these trades can work together to increase probabilities. Manage the trades independently depending on market conditions.
- The V-Condor - A Somewhat Simple Spread that provides an introduction to managing a trade based on the Greeks. Still a fully systematic trade that can be traded with once-per-day management and a list of rules.
This is what you learn in the course..
In Session #1, you will learn about the SS Bull Trade
The Bull Trade has:
- A super simple seven point trading plan
- Generated positive returns in 10 of the last 12 years
- Averaged over 23% annual returns in the last 12 years
- Management strategy that keeps draw downs under control - Even in 2008
- No technical analysis and no subjectivity required - because it's completely rule-based
In Session #2, John teaches the SS Bearish Butterfly
Like "The Bull", the SS Bearish Butterfly has a simple trading plan. You'll learn how the SS Bearish Butterfly is:
- A great trade for slow moving bullish markets and bearish trends alike
- A great hedge for long portfolios
- Ideally paired with "The Bull"
- Completely systematic with no subjectivity or personal interpretation required
- A solution to profiting in a bear market
If you've seen John's Bearish Butterfly trade in the past - this is very similar. However, the SS Bearish Butterfly includes a technical filter that gives the trade a higher probability. Also, some of the advanced Greek management has been eliminated to focus on the key aspects that matter most.
John gives a step by step example that shows a SS Bearish Butterfly that was entered when John's filter had a bearish bias in the market. However, the filter was wrong and the market went straight up. What happened to the trade? John followed the simple trading plan and was able to exit the trade for a profit anyway.
John shows why the place most traders strive to keep their trades is actually the most dangerous place to be. "this is where I usually like to exit", John says.
After running through example after example, month after month, you will see exactly how to set up the trades and successfully manage them from day to day.
Unlike some trader education, John doesn't pick the easy trades. The examples he picks show how to deal with difficult market environments.
There is no better way to learn how to trade like a professional options trader than to be looking "over the shoulder" of an experienced trading professional. That's what this course gives you.
In Session #3, You'll Learn John's Combined Strategy Called: "Bull vs. Bear".
This is a systematic process for you to appropriately combine the first two Super Simple Spreads.
Over time, the trades work very well together - but there are specific reasons why you may want to reduce or remove one of the spreads. John shows you how to navigate the combination like a pro.
As always, John has gone to great lengths to cover just about every conceivable if/then scenario to help you understand the how and why behind each decision.
Then he walks you through multiple examples with a complete explanation of each step.
In Session #4, John teaches the The V-Condor
This trade is a Somewhat Simple Spread that introduces an options strategy that is managed by the Greeks.
In John's usual fashion, he doesn't cherry pick an easy trade. Instead, he dives right into a challenging trade to show the nuances and management criteria in action.
In Session #5 . Because Four Hours of Training Just Wasn't Enough.
John extended the schedule to include another full session of move by move examples of the V-Condor. If you like to learn by watching examples - then you're going to love this final session. You will see many examples of how to enter, manage, and exit the V-Condor trade.
There is no better way to simulate years of experience in such a short time than to watch a master give examples the way
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Bit rate: 4003 Kbps
Frame rate: 29.970 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 322 Kbps N/A
Sampling rate: 48 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 39619
- 2019-02-22SMB John Locke - Super Simple Spread Trades for Income
- 2012-01-17Emmett & Gentry - John Locke
- 2012-01-12Emmett & Gentry - John Locke
- 2011-12-31Emmett & Gentry - John Locke
- 2011-12-03Emmett & Gentry - John Locke
- 2019-03-11Smb - John Locke M21
- 2018-08-13Adobe After EffectsÂ® 2018 Super Simple Text Animation for Absolute Beginners Level 1 Tutorials 1-5
- 2017-05-27Super Simple Excel 2016 for Beginners (MS Office 365)
- 2017-05-27Super Simple PowerPoint 2016 for Beginners (MS Office 365)
- 2019-04-02Web Snax Super Simple Recipes For Easy Web Design
- 2019-03-31Web Snax Super Simple Recipes for Easy Web Design
- 2019-03-30SMB Training - John Locke - The M3 Trading System
- 2019-03-30Smb Training - John Locke - The M3 Trading System
- 2019-03-29SMB Training - John Locke - The M3 Trading System
- 2019-03-28Web Snax Super Simple Recipes for Easy Web Design
- 2019-03-27Web Snax: Super Simple Recipes for Easy Web Design
- 2018-08-22Take One Veg Super simple recipes for meat-free meals
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Good Clean Food: Super Simple Plant-Based Recipes for Every Day
- 2017-11-07[PDF] The Elephant in the Office: Super-Simple Strategies for Difficult Conversations at Work (Elephant Conversations) (Volume 1)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.