Posted on 2019-10-18, by selverine.
Get up to speed on the game-changing developments in SQL Server 2019. No longer just a database engine, SQL Server 2019 is cutting edge with support for machine learning (ML), big data analytics, Linux, containers, Kubernetes, Java, and data virtualization to Azure. This is not a book on traditional database administration for SQL Server. It focuses on all that is new for one of the most successful modernized data platforms in the industry. It is a book for data professionals who already know the fundamentals of SQL Server and want to up their game by building their skills in some of the hottest new areas in technology.
SQL Server 2019 Revealed begins with a look at the project`s team goal to integrate the world of big data with SQL Server into a major product release. The book then dives into the details of key new capabilities in SQL Server 2019 using a “learn by example” approach for Intelligent Performance, security, mission-critical availability, and features for the modern developer. Also covered are enhancements to SQL Server 2019 for Linux and gain a comprehensive look at SQL Server using containers and Kubernetes clusters.
The book concludes by showing you how to virtualize your data access with Polybase to Oracle, MongoDB, Hadoop, and Azure, allowing you to reduce the need for expensive extract, transform, and load (ETL) applications. You will then learn how to take your knowledge of containers, Kubernetes, and Polybase to build a comprehensive solution called Big Data Clusters, which is a marquee feature of 2019. You will also learn how to gain access to Spark, SQL Server, and HDFS to build intelligence over your own data lake and deploy end-to-end machine learning applications.
- Ebooks list page : 41563
- 2018-08-14New in Big Data Apache HiveMall - Machine Learning with SQL
- 2018-06-15New in Big Data Apache HiveMall - Machine Learning with SQL
- 2018-05-31New in Big Data Apache HiveMall - Machine Learning with SQL
- 2018-05-28New in Big Data Apache HiveMall - Machine Learning with SQL
- 2017-10-11[PDF] SQL for Marketers: Dominate data analytics, data science, and big data (Data Science and Machine Learning in Python)
- 2019-04-08The Python Bible For Data Science And Machine Learning 2019
- 2019-03-23Skillshare The Python Bible For Data Science And Machine Learning 2019-Illiterate
- 2019-03-16SKILLSHARE THE PYTHON BIBLE FOR DATA SCIENCE AND MACHINE LEARNING 2019-iLLiTERATE
- 2019-02-21Skillshare - The Python Bible For Data Science And Machine Learning 2019
- 2019-02-15The Python Bible for Data Science and Machine Learning 2019
- 2019-02-13skillshare - THE PYTHON BIBLE FOR DATA SCIENCE AND MACHINE LEARNING 2019-iLLiTERATE
- 2019-02-03The Python Bible for Data Science and Machine Learning 2019
- 2019-01-29The Python Bible for Data Science and Machine Learning 2019
- 2018-09-25Big Data Analysis and Deep Learning Applications
- 2018-07-20Big Data Analysis and Deep Learning Applications
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Big Data, Data Mining, and Machine Learning: Value Creation for Business Leaders and Practitioners (Wiley and SAS Business Series)
- 2017-11-05[PDF] A collection of Advanced Data Science and Machine Learning Interview Questions Solved in Python and Spark (II): Hands-on Big Data and Machine ... Programming Interview Questions) (Volume 7)
- 2019-11-09Data Science and Machine Learning Series Manipulating Matrices using NumPy
- 2019-11-09Data Science and Machine Learning Series Linear Algebra Made Simple
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.