Posted on 2018-11-18, by phaelx
Author: Leung Tsang, Jin Au Kong, Kung-Hau Ding
Size: 31 MB
A timely and authoritative guide to the state of the art of wavescatteringScattering of Electromagnetic Waves offers in three volumes acomplete and up-to-date treatment of wave scattering by randomdiscrete scatterers and rough surfaces. Written by leadingscientists who have made important contributions to wave scatteringover three decades, this new work explains the principles, methods,and applications of this rapidly expanding, interdisciplinaryfield. It covers both introductory and advanced material andprovides students and researchers in remote sensing as well asimaging, optics, and electromagnetic theory with a one-stopreference to a wealth of current research results. Plus, Scatteringof Electromagnetic Waves contains detailed discussions of bothanalytical and numerical methods, including cutting-edge techniquesfor the recovery of earth/land parametric information.The three volumes are entitled respectively Theories andApplications, Numerical Simulation, and Advanced Topics. In thesecond volume, Numerical Simulations, Leung Tsang (University ofWashington) Jin Au Kong (MIT), Kung-Hau Ding (Air Force ResearchLab), and Chi On Ao (MIT) cover:* Layered media simulations* Rough surface and volume scattering simulations* Dense media models and simulations* Electromagnetic scattering by discrete scatterers and a buriedobject* Scattering by vertical cylinders above a surface* Electromagnetic waves scattering by vegetation* Computational methods and programs used for performing varioussimulations
Computers & Technology >> Graphics & Design >> Computer Modelling >> Remote Sensing & GISScience & Math >> Earth Sciences >> Geography >> Information SystemsScience & Math >> Physics >> Electromagnetism
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
Scattering of Electromagnetic Waves, Numerical Simulations
Download this book
No active download links here?
Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 37788
- 2012-05-28Scattering of Electromagnetic Waves, Numerical Simulations (Repost)
- 2008-12-10Scattering of Electromagnetic Waves, Numerical Simulations - Leung Tsang, Jin Au Kong, Kung-Hau Ding, Chi On Ao
- 2011-10-02Numerical Simulations of Physical and Engineering Processes
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Scattering of Electromagnetic Waves by Obstacles (Mario Boella Series on Electromagnetism in Information and Communication)
- 2012-01-21Scattering of Electromagnetic Waves: Theories and Applications - Leung Tsang
- 2012-01-05Scattering of Electromagnetic Waves: Theories and Applications - Leung Tsang
- 2008-12-10Scattering of Electromagnetic Waves: Theories and Applications - Leung Tsang, Jin Au Kong, Kung-Hau Ding
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Propagation, Scattering and Dissipation of Electromagnetic Waves (Ieee Electromagnetic Waves Series)
- 2012-11-15"Solutions and Applications of Scattering, Propagation, Radiation and Emission of Electromagnetic Waves" ed. by Ahmed Kishk
- 2009-01-29[request]Dyadic Green Functions in Electromagnetic Theory
- 2019-06-02Characterisation of Turbulent Duct Flows: Experiments and Direct Numerical Simulations
- 2019-01-31Modeling and Numerical Simulations - Removed
- 2019-01-25Programming for Computations - Python A Gentle Introduction to Numerical Simulations with Python
- 2019-01-14Modeling and Numerical Simulations
- 2018-11-28Geospace Electromagnetic Waves and Radiation
- 2018-11-10Multiscale Problems and Methods in Numerical Simulations
- 2018-02-02[PDF] The Handbook of Antenna Design, Vol. 1 (Electromagnetic Waves, Nos. 15 & 16)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Programming for Computations - Python: A Gentle Introduction to Numerical Simulations with Python
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Channels, Propagation and Antennas for Mobile Communications (Electromagnetic Waves)
No comments for "Scattering of Electromagnetic Waves, Numerical Simulations".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.