Posted on 2018-07-09, updated at 2018-09-27, by nokia241186.
Seasons at Selah (Myrna and David K. Langford Books on Working Lands) by Andrew Sansom
English | 30 Apr. 2018 | ISBN: 1623496349 | 256 Pages | EPUB | 170.67 MB
In 1969, J. David Bamberger bought what he described as "the sorriest piece of land" in the Texas Hill Country for the specific purpose of restoring the degraded landscape. Selah, Bamberger Ranch Preserve is one of the largest habitat restoration projects in the state-5,500 acres-and serves as a model for land conservation and environmental education. The ranch has earned numerous awards, including the coveted Leopold Conservation Award, the Texas Environmental Excellence Award in Education, the National Private Lands Fish and Wildlife Stewardship Award, and most recently, the Botanical Research Institute of Texas International Award of Excellence in Conservation, just to name a few. Seasons at Selah: The Legacy of Bamberger Ranch Preserve chronicles Bamberger's dedication to ethical land stewardship and conservation education through stunning photographs of the land, plants, and wildlife he has devoted his time and resources to protect. Photographers Rusty Yates and David K. Langford capture each season at Selah and offer an intimate glimpse into the day-to-day management and operations of the ranch as well as some of the challenges it faces. In the accompanying text, Andrew Sansom shares his own stories from his decades-long friendship with Bamberger. Readers will gain a deeper appreciation for what conservation means for Texas: clean and abundant water, wildlife, healthy land, and an inspiring place to learn about and enjoy nature. Above all, Selah has given Texans a special opportunity to stop, pause, and reflect on the importance of good stewardship of the earth.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36633
- 2018-09-27Seasons at Selah The Legacy of Bamberger Ranch Preserve
- 2018-07-21Seasons at Selah The Legacy of Bamberger Ranch Preserve
- 2018-07-04Seasons at Selah: The Legacy of Bamberger Ranch Preserve
- 2018-05-28Seasons at Selah: The Legacy of Bamberger Ranch Preserve
- 2011-06-07The Legacy: A Novel
- 2019-02-23The Legacy of Bosman
- 2019-01-31Nantucket and Other Native Places The Legacy of Elizabeth Alden Little
- 2019-01-31The Legacy of Bosman
- 2019-01-30Beyond Knowledge The Legacy of Competence Meaningful Computer-based Learning Environments
- 2019-01-15The Legacy of J.C. Kapteyn Studies on Kapteyn and the Development of Modern Astronomy
- 2019-01-11Beyond Knowledge The Legacy of Competence Meaningful Computer-based Learning Environments
- 2019-01-11The Legacy of J.C. Kapteyn Studies on Kapteyn and the Development of Modern Astronomy
- 2019-01-06The Legacy of J.C. Kapteyn Studies on Kapteyn and the Development of Modern Astronomy
- 2018-11-27Defending the Master Race Conservation, Eugenics, and the Legacy of Madison Grant
- 2018-11-24The Legacy of Sandor Ferenczi From ghost to ancestor (Relational Perspectives Book Series 67)
- 2018-11-24Indian Spices The Legacy, Production and Processing of India's Treasured Export
- 2018-11-23Policing and the Legacy of Lawrence
- 2018-11-14The Legacy of Rosa Luxemburg, Oskar Lange, and Michal Kalecki Volume 1 of Essays in Honour of Tadeus...
- 2018-11-13Postmemories of Terror A New Generation Copes with the Legacy of the Dirty War
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.