Posted on 2020-06-27, by perica123.
Security Operations Center - SOC Training
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 9.64 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 44 lectures (23 hour, 6 mins) | Language: English
2020 Q2 Launch! Become an Analyst in a SOC Team post completing this course!
What you'll learn
This course will help build your technical competence so that you can start a career as an analyst in a Security Operations Center team
You will go through an introduction of what a security operations center is, what are the branches within cyber security and the various job roles available within cyber security
You will understand network concepts, network topologies and layered communication in this course
You can formulate various mitigation strategies, phishing & firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems.
You will learn the OSI Model, various mnemonics, protocol data units etc. You will go through the various layers in detail with real time e x a mples and caselets. You will also learn the TCP/IP protocol suite, range of IPv4 & IPv6 and domain name system hierarchy.
You will build your capability in information security attack vectors, phishing techniques, whaling and phishing mitigation.
You will identify threats and possible breaches and collect audit logs for security and compliance. You will be able to conduct investigations and provide evidence.
You should have a drive towards a career in security operations center
The aim of this course is to prepare you to give a successful interview with a Cybersecurity firm for the position of Analyst in a SOC team. To fulfill this aim we ensured to build a curriculum that enhances your technical capability right from the basics. In the first few sections, we deal with the foundations and fundamentals of IT security, networking, and SIEM tools.
In this course we cover the below :
We briefly describe who this course is meant for - the target audience and we define what SOC is: the Security Operations center, what it does and can do and how it is relevant.
We cover why SOC is relevant and how it is an advantage to pursue a career in cybersecurity given the lack of quality resources available. We also share how we treat this subject for a newbie, how we teach from the fundamentals so that any layman can pick up the concepts and slowly build competence.
We cover the below curriculum that we have designed for you:
1)Cybersecurity basics and networking essentials
2)Security operations center essentials - SIEM - Part 1
3)Security operations center essentials - SIEM - Part 2
4)Security operations center essentials - Antivirus
5)Security devices - fundamentals
Post completion you will be confident enough to give an interview and crack it too!
*We will keep adding more sessions throughout the next few weeks to ensure the content is relevant and with the highest of quality.
Who this course is for:
This course is for Beginners and not for advanced audience. Hence the faculty explains each concept in detail and demonstrates with relevant tools where required.
Those who are interested in a career in a security operations center
- Ebooks list page : 43991
- 2022-01-30Udemy - Security Operations Center - SOC Training (Updated 9.2021)
- 2022-01-29Security Operations Center - SOC Training (updated 9 2021)
- 2021-10-02Security Operations Center Soc Training (updated 9 2021)
- 2021-09-15Security Operations Center - SOC Training (updated 9/2021)
- 2021-09-15Udemy - Security Operations Center - SOC Training (Updated 9.2021)
- 2020-05-21Security Operations Center - SOC Training
- 2022-04-04Cybersecurity: Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst NOW!
- 2021-04-23The Modern Security Operations Center: The People, Process, and Technology for Operating SOC Services
- 2019-10-28Working at a SOC (Security Operations Center)
- 2019-10-27Working at a SOC (Security Operations Center)
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Security Operations Center: Building, Operating, and Maintaining your SOC
- 2017-01-07[PDF] Security Operations Center: Building, Operating, and Maintaining your SOC
- 2022-03-31Complete Linux Security & Hardening with Practical Examples (updated 8 2020)
- 2022-03-30Application Packaging Training (updated 8 2020)
- 2022-03-10Application Packaging Training (updated 8 2020)
- 2022-03-10Complete Linux Security & Hardening with Practical Examples (updated 8 2020)
- 2022-01-18Security Operations Center Analyst Now
- 2022-01-16Security Operations Center Analyst NOW!
- 2022-01-13Complete Linux Security & Hardening with Practical Examples (updated 8 2020)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.