Posted on 2018-07-09, by nokia241186.
Self-Sufficiency: A Complete Guide to Baking, Carpentry, Crafts, Organic Gardening, Preserving Your Harvest, Raising Animals, and More! (The Self-Sufficiency Series) edited by Abigail R. Gehring
English | November 10, 2010 | ISBN: 1602399999, ASIN: B004ULMI32 | AZW3 | 464 pages | 4.4 MB
Now, more than ever, people across the country are turning toward simpler, greener, and quieter ways of living-whether they're urbanites or country folk. Following in the footsteps of Back to Basics and Homesteading, this large, fully-illustrated book provides the entire family with the information they need to make the shift toward self-sufficient living.
Self-Sufficiency provides tips, advice, and detailed instructions on how to improve everyday life from an environmentally and organic perspective while keeping the focus on the family. Readers will learn how to plant a family garden and harvest the produce; can fruits and vegetables; bake bread and cookies; design interactive and engaging "green" projects; harness natural wind and solar energy to cook food and warm their homes; boil sap to make maple syrup; and build treehouses, furniture, and more. Also included are natural crafts readers can do with their kids, such as scrapbooking, making potato prints, dipping candles, and constructing seasonal decorations. Whether the goal is to live entirely off the grid or just to shrink their carbon footprints, families will find this book a thorough resource and a great inspiration.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36633
- 2019-01-24Practical Self Sufficiency
- 2019-01-08Practical Self Sufficiency
- 2018-12-07Mini Farming Self-Sufficiency on 14 Acre [Audiobook]
- 2018-08-15The Mini Farming Bible The Complete Guide to Self-Sufficiency on Acre
- 2018-07-28Shrinking the Technosphere Getting a Grip on the Technologies That Limit Our Autonomy, Self-Sufficiency and Freedom
- 2018-06-27The Self-Sufficiency Handbook A Complete Guide to Greener Living (The Handbook Series)
- 2018-04-12The Self-Sufficiency Handbook A Complete Guide to Greener Living (The Handbook Series)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Shrinking the Technosphere: Getting a Grip on Technologies that Limit our Autonomy, Self-Sufficiency and Freedom
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Hydroponics: Hydroponics Gardening Guide - from Beginner to Expert (Hydroponics, Gardening, Self Sufficiency)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Self-Sufficiency: A Complete Guide to Baking, Carpentry, Crafts, Organic Gardening, Preserving Your Harvest, Raising Animals, and More!
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Hydroponics: The Definitive Beginner's Guide to Quickly Start Growing Vegetables, Fruits, & Herbs for Self-Sufficiency! (Gardening, Organic Gardening, Homesteading, Horticulture, Aquaculture)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Toward a Zero Energy Home: A Complete Guide to Energy Self-Sufficiency at Home
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Mini Farming Guide to Fermenting: Self-Sufficiency from Beer and Cheese to Wine and Vinegar (Mini Farming Guides)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] How to Store Your Garden Produce: The Key to Self-Sufficiency
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Practical Self Sufficiency
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Aquaponics: Everything You Need to Know to Start an Expert DIY Aquaponic System from Home (Hydroponics, Organic Gardening, Self sufficiency)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] The Forgotten Skills of Self-Sufficiency Used by the Mormon Pioneers
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Backyard Farming: Homesteading: The Complete Guide to Self-Sufficiency
- 2017-12-27[PDF] The Lost Arts of Hearth and Home: The Happy Luddite's Guide to Domestic Self-Sufficiency
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.