Posted on 2019-10-29, by Germany2020.
Sentiment Analysis through Deep Learning with Keras and Python
.MP4, AVC, 1280x720, 30 fps | English, AAC, 2 Ch | 2h 53m | 599 MB
Instructor: Mohammad Nauman
Lean deep sentiment analysis using Python and write an industry-grade sentiment analysis engine in less than 60 lines of code!
Understanding how to write industry-grade sentiment analysis engines with very little effort
Basics of machine learning with minimal math
Understand not only the theoretical and academic aspects of sentiment analysis but also how to use it in your field - real-world sentiment analysis
Tips on avoiding mistakes made by new-comers to the field and the best practices to get you to your goal with minimal effort
Do you want to learn how to perform sentiment analysis? The answer should almost always be yes if you are working in any business domain. Every company on the face of the earth wants to know what its customers feel about its products and services - and sentiment analysis is the easiest and most accurate way of finding out the answer to this question.
By learning to perform sentiment analysis, you will make yourself invaluable to any company, especially those who are interested in quality assurance of their products and those working with business intelligence; and this is almost all sensible companies, large and small, nowadays.
In this course, we make it easy to perform sentiment analysis. In the very first video, we introduce a sentiment analysis engine of fewer than 60 lines that can perform industry-grade sentiment analysis. We then spend the rest of the course explaining these very powerful 60 lines so that you have a thorough understanding of the code. After you are done with this course, you will immediately be able to plug this system into your existing pipelines to perform sentiment analysis of any text you can throw at it.
That is one of the reasons you should use Python for sentiment analysis and not some other data science language such as R. If you work with R for sentiment analysis, you still have to put in a lot of effort to take this skill to the market. If you write your sentiment analysis engine in Python, incorporating your code into your final business product is dead easy.
The second important tip for sentiment analysis is that the latest success stories do not try to do it by hand. Instead, you train a machine to do it for you. That is why we use deep sentiment analysis in this course: you will train a deep-learning model to do sentiment analysis for you. That way, you put in very little effort and get industry-standard sentiment analysis - and you can improve your engine later by simply utilizing a better model as soon as it becomes available with little effort.
All the code files are placed at
You will learn to perform deep sentiment analysis the easy way
You will use Python to perform sentiment analysis
Using Python will allow you to integrate sentiment analysis in your existing solutions
- Ebooks list page : 41652
- 2021-06-24Packt Sentiment Analysis through Deep Learning with Keras and Python-ZH
- 2020-01-28Packt Sentiment Analysis through Deep Learning with Keras and Python-ZH
- 2021-08-04Sentiment Analysis Through Deep Learning With Keras & Python
- 2020-01-09Sentiment Analysis Through Deep Learning With Keras & Python
- 2019-10-21Sentiment Analysis through Deep Learning with Keras & Python
- 2019-09-20Sentiment Analysis through Deep Learning with Keras & Python
- 2019-01-02Practical Deep Learning with Keras and Python
- 2018-12-31Practical Deep Learning with Keras and Python
- 2018-12-31Packt Practical Deep Learning with Keras and Python-RiDWARE
- 2020-05-30Deep Learning With Keras And Tensorflow In Python And R
- 2020-04-01Deep Learning with Keras and Tensorflow in Python and R
- 2020-03-31Deep Learning with Keras and Tensorflow in Python and R
- 2020-03-01Next-Generation Machine Learning with Spark: Covers XGBoost, LightGBM, Spark NLP, Distributed Deep Learning with Keras, and More
- 2019-11-22Beginning Anomaly Detection Using Python-Based Deep Learning: With Keras and PyTorch
- 2019-11-07Beginning Anomaly Detection Using Python Based Deep Learning With Keras and PyTorch
- 2019-10-17Beginning Anomaly Detection Using Python-Based Deep Learning: With Keras and PyTorch
- 2019-01-26PACKT- Practical Deep Learning with Keras and Pyt hon RiDWARE
- 2019-01-15Deep Learning 2 Manuscripts - Deep Learning With Keras And Convolutional Neural Networks In Python
- 2019-01-07Deep Learning 2 Manuscripts - Deep Learning With Keras And Convolutional Neural Networks In Python
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.